Frenemies-Ryujin

Ryujin (ITZY) x Female Reader
Angst & Fluff
(A/n: Requested but they asked not to be mentioned.)

Y/n's POV

"Yah," I heard behind me. "Down here."

I looked down seeing Ryujin. We were somewhat friends and somewhat enemies......so really, frenemies.

"What?" I furrowed my brows.

"What are you doing tomorrow night?" She tilted her head.

"Hanging out with Unnie and Oppa?" I folded my arms. "Why?"

"Because I'm nosy," she stuck her tongue out.

She bumped her shoulder into me, walking off. I scratched the back of my head in confusion.

"The hell?" I whispered.

"Hey Dongsaeng," Hyunjin put me in a headlock.

"Yah," Yeji shoved him gently. "Be nice to her."

"The Hwang siblings," a teacher looked to us. "Y/n, you should be wearing a skirt, not pants.

"Yeah well the dress code is out dated," I gave him a sour smile. "Therefore, I'm not following it."

"You'll be missing out on graduation if you keep this up!" He yelled as I walked off.

"And you'll be out a yearly pension!" I saluted as I rounded a corner. "Ass."

Ryujin's POV

"When are you gonna tell her?" Chaeryeong sighed.

"Isn't it obvious?" I shrugged. "I thought it was."

"No because you two have your moments where your at each other's throats or clingy with each other," Jisu cringed. "It's confusing, even for me."

"Yeah well-," I rolled my eyes. "I don't want to be frenemies anymore."

I saw Y/n walk into the class before taking her seat in front of mine.

"This tall ass street light always sits in my way," I kicked her chair leg.

She turned to me, frowning. It made my heart flutter.

"Then maybe you shouldn't sit at the back of the class," she slouched a little.

"Or you could shrink," I bit back.

"See this," Jisu groaned. "It's so confusing!"

Yeji walked in before sitting next to her little sister. She looked to me, smirking.

"She knows?" Chaeryeong pointed.

"Yeah," I nodded. "Can't keep a secret from Yeji Unnie."

~~TIME SKIP~~

Y/n's POV

"I thought you were hanging out with Yeji Unnie and Hyunjin Oppa?" Ryujin leaned on the table.

"I was hungry," I shrugged. "And they were sleeping."

"Can I get you a refill?" She pointed to my glass. "Your waiter sucks."

"I'd like that," I smiled.

Ryujin walked off, sipping out of my straw. I rolled my eyes, so damn confusing. It's like she's flirting but also making me miserable.

She knows I hate sharing germs.

"Here," she set the glass on the table. "And I even got you a clean straw."