You Said-Ryujin

Ryujin (ITZY) x G!P Reader
⚠️Smut⚠️, Angst, & Fluff
(A/n: Requested but they asked not to be mentioned.)

Ryujin's POV

"Well good morning to you too," Y/n chuckled before opening her eyes.

I kept littering my kisses along her face as she held me close. I nuzzled her cheek with my nose before giggling.

"The others went to breakfast," I whispered. "We slept in."

She chuckled before pressing her lips back on mine. I cupped her cheeks as she rolled me onto my back.

"Ryujin?!" I heard our manager shout.

I hurriedly pushed Y/n away and made her hide in my closet.

"Hi Unnie," I waved awkwardly.

"Are you feeling well?" She felt my forehead. "You skipped breakfast."

"I slept in Unnie," I pouted. "Sorry."

"Okay," she gave me a look.

"Thank you for checking on me," I smiled.

"You're welcome," she left the dorms.

I placed my hand on my heart, taking deep breaths. Y/n and I are sneaking around. The girls know but no one else.

"Can I come in to the out now?" She peeked out of my closet.

"Yeah," I shut my door.

Y/n came to me.

"I thought you said you told your manager?" Her voice got quiet.

"I lied okay?" I felt defeated. "Y/n our contract has-."

"A dating ban," she nodded. "I know."

"Look I-."

"It's okay Ryujin," she shook her head, shrugging. "I get it, you're an idol and you need to prioritize your job."

"Y/n I'm not breaking up with you," I looked at her seriously.

"I don't want you to get caught," she gulped. "We'd both be in trouble."

I looked away, knowing what she meant. She was a part of Stray Kids. She's had to prove herself to their fans after JYP added her when Woojin left.

Many fans bashed her, calling her names, pointing out her flaws. They also bashed her for trying to fill Woojin's spot.

And then we met each other. Sparks were flying between us.

"Y/n," I cupped her cheeks. "Don't worry, okay? We're not going to get caught. I promise."

She smiled at me before kissing me again. I responded immediately. Y/n picked me up making me squeal.

"Y/n," I leaned my forehead to hers as she laid me on my bed. "We shouldn't. We'd get caught."

"I want to kiss you all day," she buried her head in my neck.

"Well in that case," I stroked her cheek. "Please?"

Her eyes opened and looked into mine. She nodded before we kept kissing. Her phone started ringing.

"Yes Hyung?" She answered it in English. "Practice? Okay, I'll be there soon."

"Go baby," I kissed her cheek. "I love you, okay?"

"I love you too Ryujin," she pecked my lips and left the dorms.

I frowned, grabbing my phone. I stared at my Lock Screen which had Y/n and I on our second anniversary.