Nudging-Yuna

Yuna (ITZY) x Female Reader
Fluffy Fluff
(A/n: Requested but they asked not to be mentioned.)

Y/n's POV

"Dude go up to her," my friend Sunghoon nudged me.

"Yah," I shoved his shoulder. "Don't push me."

"Hi Y/n!" Yuna waved.

"H-Hi," I blushed, waving back.

She walked to class.

"Well I gotta go," Sunghoon nudged me again. "I have to get done here and go to practice after."

"Ass," I mumbled.

I went to class which I had with Yuna. She has been my crush since my family made me switch schools.

I always wanted to ask her out on a date but my nerves kept me from doing so. I need to grow some balls I guess.

But that only happens in fan fictions I read about ITZY x Readers. Don't judge me.

"Alright everybody get in pairs of two," the teacher smiled. "This is a group assignment and it's worth half your grade in this class."

I looked around before my eyes locked with Yuna's. My heart fluttered as she ran to me.

"Will you be my partner?" She got excited.

"Of course," I nodded instantly.

She sat beside me, waiting for the teacher to continue.

"Alright," he nodded. "Let me explain what this is."

I looked to my right seeing Yuna's side profile. She's so pretty, anybody would be lucky to be with her, let alone in her presence.

I have to court her. I just have to.

~~TIME SKIP~~

"Ahh they did it again," I heard Yuna coo.

I smiled to myself, grabbing the books in my locker.

"A note too?" She fumbled with it.

I've been leaving flowers in her locker ever since we've been working on the project. But she doesn't know who's giving them to her.

"Sup," Sunghoon nudged me.

"I swear if you keep nudging me," I glared up at him.

"You know it amazes me that you're pretty tall yet when you look at me, I feel like a giant," he snickered. "Anyways, get used to people touching you Y/n. I'm not going to be the only person nudging you."

"I know," I looked over to Yuna.

He followed my gaze.

"Still leaving her flowers?" He smirked.

"I left her a note this time," I whispered.

"Meet me in the gym after school please?" I heard her read it. "A chance to meet my admirer? Definitely worth it."

"You're going to do it?" Sunghoon got excited. "Jake and Jay would be proud."

"Aish you and your group," I shook my head. "I can't believe you tell them everything."

"I don't tell them everything," he scoffed. "I tell Heeseung Hyung and Jungwon everything."

I gave him a look making him nudge me. I slapped his shoulder making him walk away.

"Y/n!" Yuna came up to me. "Have you noticed anyone at my locker?"

"Uh no," I shook my head. "Why, what's up?"