I Stayed-Tzuyu

Tzuyu (TWICE) x G!P Reader
Requested by -URFUTURELOVER
⚠️Smut⚠️, Angst, & Fluff
(A/n: The angst gets rough.)

Tzuyu's POV

I watched as Y/n walked down the hall. My heart raced, fluttering a bit as she made eye contact with me.

"Hi Tzuyu," she came to me. "Are you ready for lab today? I think the professor is letting us do it early."

"Y-Yeah," I wrapped my hand around her arm. "Are you here to walk me to class?"

"If you're ready," Y/n nodded.

I smiled to myself as we began walking to class. This girl has practically turned me into a feign for her.

My plans were to transfer to a different college but when she walked into my biology class last year, I stayed.

I stayed for her. But I always had problems with other girls that wanted her. I have threatened them, at least to leave her alone.

But one girl never listens.

"Y/n!" I saw her running to us.

I glared harshly, she's getting on my last nerve.

"Hi Shuhua," they hugged.

I felt fire burning through my blood.

"Do you have any snacks?" She pouted. "I forgot to eat breakfast this morning."

"I don't but here," Y/n gave her some money. "There's a vending machine down the hall."

"Will you walk me?" Shuhua tugged her arm.

"She's walking me to class," I snapped.

"Tzuyu we walk to class everyday," Y/n smiled to me. "What's one day?"

I huffed angrily as she pulled her arm out of mine. She walked away, Shuhua hanging on her.

"I'll teach you," I felt my eyes twitch as I glared at Shuhua. "Y/n's mine."

---------------

"Do I place it here?" I asked, lying about not knowing.

"No here," Y/n came up behind me and grabbed my hands. "Let me help you."

She guided them around the chemistry kit, helping me with putting the chemicals in the test tubes.

"There," she smiled.

I shuddered, feeling her breath hit my neck.

"Do you want to come over tonight?" I asked confidently.

"Sure," Y/n nodded. "What time?"

"Probably eight," I thought quickly. "I have a few errands to run."

"I'll be there at eight then," Y/n looked back to the text book.

I kept mixing the chemicals, waiting for the next steps.

"Put some solution in tube four," Y/n came up beside me.

I did what she said, watching the tube fill up with foam. It kept coming out making me step back.

"W-Was that supposed to happen?" I got worried.

"You guys just earned an A plus for my class," our professor walked in. "Good job."

Y/n rubbed my back, laughing as I huffed in annoyance.

"Why didn't you tell me that would happen?" I whined.

"I wanted to see your cute surprised face," Y/n whispered. "Let's clean up and go eat lunch."