The Agreement-Lee Chae Sisters

Lee Chaeyeon (Soloist) & Chaeryeong (ITZY) x Male Reader
⚠️Smut⚠️
(A/n: Requested but they asked not to be mentioned. Also, this chapter will take place in 2022, where IZ*ONE hadn't been formed, ITZY hasn't debuted. The girls will have both been under JYP still and Chaeyeon hadn't left. That way, both girls would be of age for this chapter.)

Chaeyeon's POV

"Why can't you just leave then?!" I screamed at my sister.

"Because Unnie!" Chaeryeong screamed back. "I've worked too hard for this!"

This was the fourth time we've argued this week, and it's only Monday. Ever since Sixteen, we had been training hard.

But we haven't gotten the okay to debut yet. We were both so frustrated at this point.

"You heard JYP-nim!" I sighed. "He won't debut us at the same time! One of us has to leave and it will not be me!"

"Well I'm not quitting Unnie!" Chaeryeong stomped her foot.

"Then you know what?" I folded my arms. "I'll ask Y/n Oppa."

"What's he gonna do?" Chaeryeong rolled her eyes. "Sure he manages us both but he won't tell us one of us to quit."

I ran off to find him, calling his name in the company.

"Girls?" He stepped out of his office. "What's wrong?"

We both started yelling over each other, wanting to appeal to him more. He looked back and forth between us.

"Oppa I don't wanna leave!" Chaeryeong started crying.

It was late, so no one was really there. But he looked concerned. So concerned that he let us into his office.

"Chaeryeong don't cry," he whispered.

I rolled my eyes, the pity card has been played. Lovely.

"Chaeyeon what's going on?" He looked to me. "I understood nothing."

"JYP-nim told us both that he won't debut us together," I sighed. "One of us has to leave the company in order for the other to succeed."

Y/n nodded his head slowly, sadness covering his emotions.

"Dammit," he sighed. "I'm sorry girls."

Chaeryeong met his eyes.

"Oppa which one of us should stay?" She whimpered.

"And who should go?" I finished.

He opened his mouth slightly before sighing.

"Girls I can't decide that," he shook his head. "Hell, I'm not much older than you. I don't want you two to think that just because I manage you girls means I'm that......cruel."

"We just need help making a decision," I sighed sadly.

Chaeryeong held my hand, smiling softly at me.

"Maybe we should just talk," she whispered. "Instead of making him decide."

"Well hold on," he stood up. "You girls really want this dream to come true right?"

We nodded eagerly.

"Give me the night to think about it," he gathered his things. "Go get your duffel bags, I'll take you girls back to the dorms."

Chaeryeong and I nodded, grabbing our things from the practice room we went in. We were quiet until we got dropped off.

"Thank you Oppa," we spoke at the same time.