Her One-Yuna

Yuna (ITZY) x Male Reader
⚠️Smut⚠️
(A/n: Requested but they asked not to be mentioned.)

Yuna's POV

"Remember maknae," Yeji pointed a finger at me. "No flirting."

"Aish Unnie," I pouted. "Not even if there is a cute person?"

"Let's be honest," Ryujin laughed. "I've written my number in enough albums. And almost half of them never call."

"Please Unnie?" I pouted and begged.

Yeji looked to Jisu.

"One person," she compromised. "Pick wisely. We get to interact with them until we sign."

I cheered happily.

"Wait you've seriously done that?" Chaeryeong whispered to Ryujin.

"You haven't?" The girl snickered.

Chaeryeong shook her head.

"We're here girls," our manager opened the car door.

We got out, walking into the venue after. I got excited.

"Midzy!" We cheered after walking into the room.

My eyes caught a certain set, seeing warmth in his. I blushed before pushing my hair behind my ear.

"She's already found her one," Ryujin teased.

"Good," Yeji whispered. "Stick to them."

---------------

I kept signing albums until the boy got to Yeji. She eyed him, playfully flirting unbeknownst to him.

Yeji Unnie always had her way.

I smiled as a fan sat in front of me. We greeted each other before I signed their album. A few more fans passed through my signing station.

"Hello," the boy bowed to me. "I'm Y/n."

"Nice to meet you," I smiled. "Here, let me sign that for you."

I took his album, waiting for the manager to walk away from me before signing with my number. I closed the album and handed it back.

"Wow," he smiled brightly. "It's not everyday you get to meet your favorite girl group. And get an album signed."

"Favorite girl group?" I giggled. "Tell me this then, who's your favorite member?"

"Uhh you actually," he scratched the back of his neck.

"That's cute," I smirked. 

We talked a little more until the manager said it was time for him to move on. I bit my lip watching the guy return to his seat.

He was looking at the page I signed for him. Y/n's wide eyes met mine. I nodded slowly as he pointed. We wrapped up the meet and greet before getting back in the van.

"He was cute," Ryujin hummed.

"Shut up Unnie," I blushed.

"He's definitely her one," Jisu joked.

Yeji laughed, shaking her head as I blushed harder.

"He'll text you," Chaeryeong patted my head as I kept glancing to my phone.

"I hope so," I sighed.

Just when we got back to the dorms, my phone buzzed. I quickly went to my shared room and got it out.

Unknown
Ummm, hi. This is Y/n, we met at your meet and greet earlier today

Yuna
How could I forget those eyes?