Stay In Bed-Suzy

Suzy (Soloist) x Male Reader
Requested by SpooningTwice
Fluffy Fluff

Y/n's POV

"We have stuff to do baby," Suji kissed my cheek.

"No," I whined, pulling her body closer to me.

"What?" She giggled. "Are you tired?"

I nodded, shoving my head into her chest. The girl ran her fingers through my hair.

"Okay," she laid back down. "I guess it is early."

"What?" I looked at the clock. "You're funny if you think I'm getting up at five today."

"Y/n stop whining before I get up," Suji threatened.

"Sorry," I rubbed my head into her chest.

---------------

"What do you think Y/n?" My girlfriend turned to me. "Orange or pink?"

I saw her holding up a set of cups.

"Whatever you want baby," I laid my head onto her shoulder.

"But I can't pick," she pouted.

"Get them both," I shrugged. "I wish we could've stayed in bed."

"I said we had things to do," she patted my cheek.

I grumbled, kissing her cheek. We walked off in the store after she put both sets of cups in the basket.

"Let's get some plates too," she ran down the aisle. "The same colors!"

"Aish Suji," I whispered. "We don't have all the money in the world."

"But we also can't make money if we stay in bed all day," she smirked at me. "Both our arguments are valid."

"Suji," I chuckled.

"Ooh look!" She grabbed some bowls. "The same color!"

~~TIME SKIP~~

"Y/n?" I heard my girlfriend calling for me. "Where'd you go?"

I hid under the covers, molding my body into our bed.

"Are you serious?" She came in the room. "Babe, come on."

"No," I whined. "Suji I'm tired. Please let me stay in bed right now."

"We were going to have a movie night," she pulled the covers off my face.

I saw her pout making me get up. I stretched then made the bed after getting out.

"Okay," I nodded. "Do you want me to cook?"

"I ordered in," she hugged me. "I love you Y/n."

"I love you too Suji," I kissed her head as my heart fluttered.

I sat on the couch with the girl, wrapping her in my arms.

"Why couldn't we just watch movies in bed?" I furrowed a brow as she looked through them.

"Because I don't want crumbs from our food in the bed," she groaned. "It sucks."

"Fair point," I chuckled

She clicked on a movie. We watched it, the girl jumping in my arms at a jump scare. She screamed when there was a knock on the door.

"I bet it's the food," I got up.

I answered the door, paying the delivery person. I brought the food over to Suji.

"Why did you pick a scary movie if you're scared easily?" I laughed as she was hiding behind a pillow.

"Because I wanted a reason to cling to you," she reached for me.

I laughed harder, hugging her tight.

"My cute girlfriend," I kissed her cheeks. "So cute."

"Yah!" She slapped my shoulder.

---------------

"Stop," my girlfriend pushed my face away.

"I want to go do stuff outside with you," I bounced around the bedroom. "Come on Suji."

"I wanna stay in bed," she pouted at me.

"You didn't let me yesterday," I got onto the bed. "So I'm not going to let you."

I kissed her cheeks lovingly, holding her face still.

"Y/n!" She laughed.

"Come on," I shook her head. "They have a sale on a video game I would like to buy."

"Aish," she sat up with a smile. "Wasn't it also yesterday you told me that we didn't have all the money in the world?"

"After I let you buy six kinds of different colored plates to see which one matched the aesthetic of our kitchen?" I tilted my head. "Are you sure you want to argue?"

"Okay, go get dressed," Suji groaned playfully.

"Yes ma'am!" I ran into the closet.

🔹Kenni🔹