One Last Time-LipVes

Yves (Ex-LOONA) & Kim Lip (ARTMS) x G!Reader
Requested by Loona_my_love
⚠️Smut⚠️
Chinese

Yves' POV

My head threw itself back, Y/n kissing down my body. I moaned as she took my panties off. Her lips eagerly wrapped around my clit.

Our relationship has been on the rocks lately. We've been fighting and what not. I wanted to break up but she's doing everything to fix us.

It's not that one of us is cheating, it's just that we started falling out of love. At first, I found it hard to believe.

I thought my life was complete; I had her and the most amazing job. But my heart wasn't in it anymore.

My thighs clamped around her head, my moans pouring from my mouth. Y/n pushed her tongue inside my pussy.

I reached down and gripped her hair, tugging it roughly. She moaned making vibrations go through my clit.

"Fuck," I gasped.

She rubbed at my clit with her index and middle fingers. The swollen nub was teased perfectly. I never had bad sex with her.

It was always so passionate and sweet. I just hated that I fell out of love.

"So wet," she trailed a finger through my pussy. "Are you sure you want to break up with me?"

"Y/n don't turn this into that situation," I sighed.

"I'm not the one who fell out of love," she pushed her middle and ring finger into my pussy. "I'm still in love with you Sooyoung."

"I-I know," I stammered, her fingers curling into my sensitive spot immediately. "It'll be good for us though, we've been together a long time."

"Don't lie to me," she whispered.

Our lips crashed together, my moans releasing into her mouth. I scratched at her bare chest while she thrusted her fingers fast.

I bucked my hips into her hand. Our moans mixed together after I began pumping her cock.

"I want to suck it," I licked my lips.

Y/n moved next to my head, pushing her tip into my mouth. I felt her hips thrust gently as I closed my eyes.

The pleasure she was giving my pussy was unmatched to anything I've ever felt before. I guess this is her passionate side tonight.

Fucking me good so I don't leave.

"Sooyoung," she groaned.

My cheeks hallowed, her tip hitting the back of my throat. I moaned around her shaft earning a tug to my hair.

Y/n's palm rubbed my clit, my pussy clenching her fingers tight. Her cock pulsed in my mouth as she pulled away.

I grabbed her arm, pulling her to me. Our lips met softly while she pounded her fingers into me. I swiveled my hips.

She massaged my breast with her free hand, rolling and tugging at the nipple. I moaned loudly before I felt my pussy clench her fingers even tighter.

Her head pulled back, going back to my pussy. She flicked her tongue over my clit and sucked hard.

"F-Fuck," I moaned louder. "I'm cumming!"

My juices dripped onto her fingers. The girl sat up and stuck them into her mouth, moaning at the taste of me.

I shuddered, her eyes showing lust. She pulled me to her by my thighs then pushed inside me. Her hips started a quick but soft pace.

My legs were draped over her elbows, allowing her to pull back so our skin would slap together.