Movie Night-Jennie

Jennie (Blackpink) x Male Reader
Requested by Trishnajit
⚠️Smut⚠️ & Fluff

Y/n's POV

"Yah," I turned my head.

"Baby I just want a kiss," Jennie whined.

"No," I whined back.

She hit my chest before getting up.

"Okay I'm sorry," I chuckled. "Jen, come back."

"Nope," she went to our kitchen.

"Jennie," I pouted.

She hummed to herself, grabbing her a bowl and some ramen.

"Are you making it for the both of us?" I tilted my head.

"Nope," she smirked at me. "Get your own."

I scoffed before getting up from the couch. My hands snaked around her waist.

"I'm sorry," I kissed at her neck. "Can you forgive me?"

She turned around in my arms then cupped my cheeks.

"Of course I can," she stroked my skin. "Now go sit down. I'll bring the ramen over when it's done."

"Okay," I pecked her lips.

I sat back onto the couch before getting on my phone. I scrolled through Instagram.

"Okay," she set the bowl down. "Let the movie night begin."

I put my phone away then let her cuddle into me. We started the episode of a random show.

"I didn't know it was going to be this scary," she cowered into me. "Plus this isn't a movie."

"Jennie it's American Horror Story," I laughed. "And we've barely gotten past the intro."

She hit my chest again, whining. I watched it as we shared the ramen. Jennie screamed in fright.

I started laughing at her.

"I want to watch something else!" She quickly turned the episode off.

"Oh my poor baby," I hugged her. "Are you okay?"

She nodded before we found a romantic comedy she wanted to watch. I cringed inside but turned it on.

I sighed happily as she cuddled into me once again. Jennie draped her leg over mine.

"I want that with you," she pointed at the screen.

"Me too," I kissed her head.

She leaned up then kissed me. I responded, moving my lips with hers. Jennie straddled me.

"Jen, the movie," I chuckled.

"Shut up," she cupped my cheeks. "I know this was supposed to be a movie night or whatever but all I can think about is you."

I stared into her darkened eyes.

"You in me," she whispered.

I kissed her hard, holding her close to me. Jennie moaned into my mouth. She stripped off my shirt then her own.

My hands snaked up her sides then I laid her down onto the couch. I slowly undressed the girl before pulling the rest of my clothes off too.

Jennie scratched her nails down my chest and to my waist.

"You know I missed you," she smirked. "A lot."

"I missed you too," I pushed into her.

The girl let out a soft moan, staring deep into my eyes. I started off with slow thrusts. My cock was clenched tightly.

I leaned down then kissed Jennie. She held me closer to her. I let her wrap her legs around my waist.

"No," she whined as her phone rang.

I grabbed it before setting it back down.

"Spam calls?" I shook my head. "No matter how much you decline them-."

"They still call back," she giggled.

I got faster with my thrusts, Jennie moaning louder. I began to pant as our skin slapped together.

"Yes baby," she gasped. "Y/n."

I kissed at her neck, wanting nothing more to bring her to pleasure. She held the back of my head.

Her nails dug into my skin, most likely leaving crescent scratches and marks.

"You want to cum?" I cooed. "Come on babygirl. Let me feel you."

Jennie let out a husky moan, her body twitching against mine. I buried my cock deep inside her as I released

"The movie is still playing if you want to wa-," my sentence was cut off when lips met mine aggressively.

I moaned as she sat me back against the couch. The girl straddled my waist then held my cock up.

She sank down before moaning deeply. I held her hips, rubbing them as she rode me hard.

I pressed our lips back together before sitting up straight. I grabbed her left breast then massaged it.

Jennie moaned into my mouth.

"Fucks sake," she groaned as her phone rang again.

She leaned back, grabbing it.

"Ne Unnie," she answered it.

I pinched her nipple making her hit my chest. My lips feigned a pout.

"How early?" Jennie sighed. "Okay I'll be there."

She hung up, kissing me hard.

"What did she need?" I pulled away.

"To tell me about our last minute schedule for tomorrow," she panted. "It starts at ten in the morning. I won't be home until at least six or seven tomorrow night."

I nodded before she rode me faster. I stared into her eyes.

"Fuck Jennie," I groaned.

"I'm close too," she whimpered.

I held her close before cumming inside her. My cock was clenched tight once again feeling her cum around me.

"What time is it?" I asked.

"About eight at night," she shrugged.

"We got time," I picked her up.

"But our ramen and movie," she pouted as I took her to our room.

"We can reheat it," I shrugged. "And movie night can turn into any night. But I'm not passing up the chance to be buried inside you."

"I love you so much," she cupped my cheeks.

"I love you too," I laid her down. "Now, critical decision? Continue this until dawn or stop to sleep?"

"If we're stopping it's because we're finishing that movie," she glared. "So let's stop around ten to eleven."

"I like that idea," I pulled her to me earning a delightful squeal. "I like that idea a lot."

"Me too," Jennie smirked. "Now what are we waiting for?"

🔹Kenni🔹