Satisfied-Hitomi

Hitomi (Ex-IZ*ONE) x Male Reader
Requested by lpcajychan
⚠️Threesome Smut⚠️

Y/n's POV

"Tomi?" I called.

"Yes Oppa?" She peeked up from under the bed sheets.

"There you are," I chuckled.

She crawled out from under them, hugging me quickly. I kissed her forehead.

"Why are you home so early?" She looked at me weirdly.

"I missed my Tomi," I squished her cheek. "And I have a question."

She sat up straight, tilting her head.

"What is it Oppa?" She whispered.

"How would you feel about a threesome?" I cringed inside.

"I don't think I would like watching you make love to another girl Y/n," she pouted.

"No not a another girl," I shook my head. "I was thinking my best friend, Seongho."

Her eyes widened before she blushed.

"I-I don't think th-that's a good idea Oppa," she shook her head.

"Is that because you accidentally sent him a nude?" I mumbled.

"H-How-?"

"He told me Hitomi," I sighed. "He was concerned."

"You know I was drunk too?" She pouted.

"Yeah I noticed my alcohol cabinet did look a little less.....full," I shrugged. "But I forgave you. I just wanted you to be satisfied. I know you want a lot more from me."

"I do but I also want to respect that you can't give me everything," she kissed my cheek.

"I at least wanted to give you this," I smiled. "You deserve everything Hitomi."

"But does it have to be with Seongho?" She looked worried. "I don't want it to be weird between all of us."

"That's why we're going to blindfold you," I brought out the cloth.

Hitomi gulped, rubbing her thighs together. I know she loves when I take away one of her senses.

"O-Okay," she nodded.

"This is only so you don't have to think about who's making you feel a certain way," I tied the cloth around her eyes.

She gasped as I ran my hand up her thigh after.

"Wait here," I kissed her cheek.

I went downstairs before tapping Seongho's shoulder.

"The rules are simple," I got serious. "No removing the blindfold. If you cum in her and you have a disease, I'll beat your ass. And if you ever fuck her again after tonight, I'll kill you."

"Of course," Seongho nodded. "She agreed?"

"Yes but she's hesitant," I patted his shoulder. "And, no telling anyone."

Seongho nodded before we went upstairs. I saw Hitomi breathing hard on the bed. I smirked at her heightened sensitivity.

I took my shirt off and approached her slowly. I grabbed her hand gently then placed it onto my stomach.

Seongho looked at me nervously. I waved him over.

"Do what you want," I whispered. "This is your only chance."