Done Nothing-Yoon Jiwoo

Yoon Jiwoo (Character from My Name) x  G!P Reader
Requested by ShahdDawood9
⚠️Smut⚠️, Angst, and Fluff

Jiwoo's POV

I cried softly, the water in the shower pouring over my body. The door opened revealing Y/n.

"Jiwoo?" She whispered.

I reached for her, wanting nothing more than her to hug me.

"What's wrong?" She asked me.

"They murdered Pildo," I whimpered. "I-I loved him."

Y/n sighed, kissing my head.

"It's okay," she sat under the water with me.

"How is this okay?!" I yelled.

"Jiwoo," she tried to hold me but I stood up. "Wait-."

I slapped her, pulling my hand from hers.

"You're the same Y/n," I shoved her into the shower wall. "You only care when something devastating happens to me."

"Jiwoo that's not true," she scoffed. "I'm here because I care. I followed you all this way. I love you, but I shoved that aside so you could love Pildo."

"You know what?" I laughed lifelessly. "Fuck you Y/n."

"Jiwoo don't," she sighed.

"You've done nothing but become a problem for me," I growled. "You've done nothing. Nothing!"

Y/n jumped as I yelled. She looked down, touching her cheek. Her blood was dripping onto her hand.

"Okay," she nodded. "I've done nothing? Fine, take care of your own wounds. Make your own food. Love yourself Jiwoo. Or should I call you Hyejin, since you've become someone I don't know anymore. I know this is hard on you, but I can't take this."

"You selfish prick," I cursed her.

She scooted past me before I grabbed her. I forced her to her knees, bending her arm in a way it shouldn't.

"If I'm selfish, why am I letting you willingly hurt me?" She winced in pain. "You don't know how much I've been hurting since this started for you, but I know you hurt more. I've pushed everything out of my life for you. I love you Yoon Jiwoo, and if you want to hurt me or even kill me, do it. Since I've done nothing for you, get it over with."

I shoved her to the floor, her head hitting the ground hard.

"Pildo was right about you," I whispered. "You're nothing."

Y/n groaned, trying to get off the ground. I stepped over her and went to my kitchen. I began cooking for myself.

Another groan caught my attention. I peeked up seeing Y/n. Her nose was pouring out blood. She was sitting against the wall.

I cringed to myself, I pushed her a little too hard. I kept minding my own business. I didn't want to show her my weakness.

Especially for her. I fell in love with both her and Pildo. But my heart was softer for the boy at the time.

I think it was just because we worked together all the time at the station. Although, Y/n was my partner in crime for so long.

I finished making my food and sat at the table. I ate slowly, wanting to turn around to look at Y/n but I didn't.

After a while, I cleaned up my dishes. I walked over to the bathroom. I shut the light off before leaning down to Y/n.

"Okay I know you're dramatic but you should probably get up," I lifted her head.