Worship-2Shin

Ryujin & Yuna (ITZY) x Male Reader
⚠️Smut⚠️
(A/n: Requested but they asked not to be mentioned.)

Y/n's POV

"Oppa!" Yuna ran to me.

"Woah!" I caught her. "What are you doing here?"

"We wanted to see you," Ryujin came up behind her.

Yuna hugged me tighter. I rubbed her back then sat her down. Ryujin came up to me, pecking my lips.

"I forgot I gave you two keys," I smiled.

They pulled me to my room and cuddled up to me. I rubbed their sides, sighing in content as my hands soothed them.

"You mean to tell me with your busy schedules," I started. "You two happened to get a night and morning off?"

"We may or may have not snuck out," Ryujin shrugged.

"We'll be back before anyone notices," Yuna rubbed her nose into my neck.

I chuckled, kissing their foreheads.

"Oppa tell us how we all met again," Ryujin pouted at me.

"I was in your group's favorite coffee shop last year," I thought back. "And you two were the only ones in there with me. Yuna approached me first, then Ryujin followed her. You both wouldn't leave until you got my number. And now, almost a year later, we've been dating."

"And how long did it take for you to get comfortable with us?" Yuna giggled.

"Almost six months," I cringed. "I just wasn't sure how to treat you both. I mean, what are the odds of two idols dating the same guy. Let alone, I'm not famous or anything. Just a guy who works for a company that no one really knows."

"Oppa," Ryujin scolded me. "You treat us like we're human okay? Sure, we're idols but that doesn't mean we're expecting you to worship us."

"Even though we know you do," Yuna chipped in.

"Worship is a little far, don't you think?" I felt my face flush.

"No," Ryujin smirked. "You do, we know you do. Don't lie."

"Aish," I rubbed my head. "Are we going to sleep now so I can have you girls back at your dorms early tomorrow morning?"

"Ne," they nodded.

We all got comfy, seeing as they came in sweats and my old shirts that a little big on them. I turned the lights off before shutting my eyes.

"We love you Y/n Oppa," they whispered.

"I love you girls too," I smiled to myself.

---------------

"Yuna!" I heard Ryujin scold the girl quietly.

"What?!" She whispered. "You said we were doing this together!"

"Yeah but-," I heard Ryujin sigh. "Just scoot over."

I felt hands pull my shorts down, my boxers following. I tried not to flinch or move. My cock was enveloped between a pair of lips.

The other pair traveled up my stomach, my shirt lifting slowly. I shifted a little and opened my eyes slowly to seem like I wasn't awake.

"Good morning Oppa," I saw Yuna smiling at me.

"Fuck," I moaned softly. "Good morning."

Ryujin was bobbing her head quickly, moaning around my shaft. I helped Yuna take my shirt off. She kissed me gently.