Work Hard-Yerin Baek

Yerin Baek (Soloist) x G!P Reader
Requested by FriedPotato891
Fluffy Fluff

Yerin's POV

I came into the apartment, setting my bag down. My eyes glanced at the clock; 11:30.

"Shit," I took my shoes off.

I went to the bedroom quickly seeing Y/n crashed. My smile made its way on my lips seeing her breathing deeply.

"Y/n?" I called quietly.

She didn't respond making me sigh. I walked to her and kissed her cheek lovingly. My hands brought the blanket further up on her body.

I went to the closet and grabbed some clean clothes. My feet guided me to the bathroom before I began filling the tub with water.

I hummed softly, getting in the tub. Y/n had this place personally remodeled. She let me have my bathtub I always wanted.

Our schedules never matched anymore. She would go to work early and I'd come home late. I wanted to see her.

But, she's always asleep by the time I'm home. She works hard and so do I. Sometimes I think about how long we've gone without each other.

I think it's been about five months. Damn, that's a long time.

"She needs a month off dammit," I cursed her workers.

She can't find anyone reliable, having to work all the time is killing her.

"Yerin?" She called from the room.

I smiled hearing her call for me. I finished relaxing then drained the tub. I got my clothes on quickly before going to our room.

"Hi baby," I crawled to her on the bed.

My lips pecked hers.

"I tried to stay up," she pulled me to her.

"You don't have to," I stroked her cheeks. "How was work?"

"I got two new workers," Y/n groaned. "So I took two weeks off for a small vacation and I'm going to let my experienced workers train them."

"Vacation?" I smiled. "Where are you going?"

"On an exploration," she shut her eyes.

"But where baby?" I giggled.

"Your body," her voice got quiet.

I blushed a little then kissed the crown of her head.

"I love you so much," I got under the covers.

My body snuggled close to hers, wanting to be as close to her as possible.

---------------

"Please tell me you don't have work today?" Y/n bounced in her spot.

"You know damn well it's too early to be that happy and energetic," I rubbed my eyes.

Y/n pushed a plate full of waffles and fruit my way. I smiled lovingly, taking the fork she gave me.

"Have I ever told you just how much I love you?" I wrapped my arms around her neck as she came to me.

"Maybe once," she shrugged. "Or twice."

"Well," I pecked her lips. "I love you a lot, Yang Y/n."

"I love you more," she kissed me once more. "Eat up."

"Aren't you joining me?" I pouted.

"I'm going to go change the pool water," she walked out to the patio.