I Know-Cheng Xiao

Cheng Xiao (Ex-WJSN) x G!P Reader
⚠️Smut⚠️ & Fluff
(A/n: Requested but they asked not to be mentioned.)

Cheng Xiao's POV

I looked over the group of contestants in front of me. I looked over to Jackson and Yixing. The eldest smiled and nodded.

"Half of you come with us," I waved. "We're starting today. Beside me is Zhou Jieqiong. We are the dance mentors."

They all bowed to us.

"Please introduce yourselves again please," she clapped.

The boys stood up before pushing someone to the front.

"Y/n!" They yelled.

"Hello," she bowed to us.

"A girl?" I gasped quietly.

"I'm Qian Y/n," she bowed. "And I'm the only girl in this all boys division. I would consider myself lucky to compete with them."

She met my eyes. I blushed, her eyes are so warm.

"Nice to meet you," Jieqiong nudged me.

The other boys introduced themselves but I only stared at Y/n. I know the boys were all infatuated with that one boy but Y/n?

She made my heart flutter.

"Well," I cleared my throat. "It's nice to meet you all. Let's all get into groups and we will have an evaluation in a couple days."

They cheered before getting separated into groups. They were discussing their charms and weak points.

"You have eyes for Y/n?" Jieqiong asked me in Korean.

"Stop it," I blushed.

She bounced her brows. I frowned at her playfully.

"Let's get started!" I clapped.

---------------

"Teacher Cheng?" I heard someone call.

I turned seeing Y/n.

"Y-Yes?" I smiled.

"Thank you for not treating me differently," she bowed.

"I believe that you worked hard for your chance to be here. I know how hard you have to train," I brushed my hair behind my ear. "When were you born? You look so young."

"I was born Y/bd/1998," she kicked her feet. "I guess I should let you be. I think Mentor Jackson wants to talk with all of us again."

"If you ever have questions," I grabbed her arm gently. "Feel free to come to me."

"Thank you," she bowed once more. "Bye."

"Bye," I waved.

Jieqiong came up beside me.

"You're as red as a tomato," she teased.

"Shut up," I walked off.

~~TIME SKIP~~

A couple episodes of Idol Producer had passed. Jieqiong and I continued to train the boys along with Y/n in dancing.

I was going over a dance I was learning.

"Wah," I turned seeing Y/n. "That's really good."

"Shouldn't you be training?" I walked to her.

"I came to take you up on that free pass to come see you for help," she looked down. "May I come in?"