Love Not Just Lust II-Hyewon

Kang Hyewon (Soloist) x Male Reader
⚠️Incest Smut⚠️, Angst, & Fluff
(A/n: Requested but they asked not to be mentioned.)

Hyewon's POV

I was pressed to the door after Y/n closed and locked it. His lips pressed to mine, showing me a soft side of him.

My hands cupped his cheeks.

"I love you so much Eomma," he whispered.

"If we want this to work," I matched his tone. "Call me Hyewon."

Y/n smiled then took me to my bed. I felt him take off my shirt and pants. The boy got on top of me.

I tipped my head back as he sucked at my neck. My ears took in fabric rubbing together.

His hands undid my bra then threw it somewhere in the room. His lips trailed to my breasts.

I moaned lowly as he began sucking at my breasts. I tugged his hair tight, feeling his tongue flick over the bud.

"Y/n not so hard," I whispered.

He groaned then gave my other nipple the same treatment. I felt his unoccupied hand rest in my hip.

I panted as his lips ran down my stomach to my panties. He tore them off before diving into my pussy.

My mouth opened wide as he wrapped his lips around my clit. I bucked my hips up and into his face.

I clenched the bedsheets tight, my knuckles turning white. I moaned loudly feeling his tongue stroking my slit over and over.

"Y-Y/n," I felt my thighs shiver.

He moaned into me, slurping at my wetness. My thighs quivered harder. I gripped his hair and pulled him closer to my pussy.

I held my orgasm back, moaning loudly. My leg wrapped around his shoulder and I drug him even closer to me.

He looked up into my eyes, sucking on my clit harder.

"I'm cumming," I whispered. "Baby boy!"

I came hard, my hips bucking into his mouth. He moaned then kissed up my body.

"I got you Hyewon," he whispered. "Calm down."

He played with my breasts, squeezing them. I sat up and pinned him down to my bed. He looked up at me scared.

"You're a good boy," I whispered.

My hands stroked his cheeks before I kissed him softly. I undid the knot on his shorts. My hands were shaky.

I slipped his shorts off, his boxers slipping off along with them. I kissed down his body.

"You've become such a mature man Y/n," I scratched down his abs. "I'm so proud of you."

My lips finally met his cock, wrapping around it. I began to bob my head as he moaned.

"H-Hyewon," he sighed.

I stroked what wasn't in my mouth. I closed my eyes as I swallowed around him. Y/n made a makeshift ponytail with my hair.

My mouth moved faster as I sucked his cock. He forced my head down a little, trying to get off.

"Easy baby," I cooed.

I stroked his cock as I caught my breath. Y/n moaned again, his stomach tensing. I ran a hand over the muscles.

My nails sank into his skin before I shoved his cock back into my mouth. The boy moaned once again only louder.

I felt his cock twitch before he came down my throat. I smiled then swallowed every single drop.