Not Gullible-SeolBo

G!P SeolBo (WJSN) x Female Reader
⚠️Smut⚠️
(A/n: Requested but they asked not to be mentioned.)

Bona's POV

"I can't believe how many new kids are transferring this year," I sighed.

"I know," my best friend Hyunjung spoke. "I didn't think our third year of college would be this hectic."

"Maybe we can score," I smirked. "There are a lot of gullible girl that transfer."

"Like her?" She nodded behind me.

I turned to see a short girl. She had her books clutched to her chest as she kept her head down.

"She's smart," I huffed. "Not gullible enough."

"We'll see," Hyunjung shut her locker.

We walked past the girl, our heads turning.

"Damn," I whispered. "Think she's a transfer not from Korea?"

"An ass like that?" Hyunjung bit her lip. "My guess is Japan."

I smirked, shaking my head.

"I'm guessing Chinese," I turned back to Hyunjung. "Let's go to class."

---------------

"Hello," the teacher walked in. "We have a new student joining our school this semester. Remember to be kind, please introduce yourself."

"Hello," she stood up. "My name is Takamaru Y/n, I'm from Japan. Please take care of me."

She sat back down after bowing.

"I knew it," Hyunjung hit my leg playfully.

I rolled my eyes. She was sitting right in front of us, perfect.

"Alright let's review what we went over yesterday so Y/n doesn't fall behind," our teacher opened her book.

"What page was it?" I whispered to Hyunjung.

"Find it yourself," she teased quietly.

"Sorry to interrupt but what page were you guys on yesterday?" Y/n turned to us.

"Two hundred," Hyunjung smiled.

I glared at my friend, in shock that she was simping already. But more the fact she answered Y/n and not me.

The girl turned back around, nodding her head in thanks.

"Asshole," I grumbled to Hyunjung.

"Should've asked me nicer than that," she nudged me with her shoulder.

~~TIME SKIP~~

"I don't get why you study in the library," Hyunjung sighed. "It's so boring."

"You followed me," I shrugged. "Didn't ask you to. Plus, we have a perfect view."

Hyunjung looked to where I was pointing. We saw Y/n studying, nodding her head after she understood.

"I'm going to go talk to her," Hyunjung whispered.

"Hey," I pouted.

"I thought you were chasing after what's her face?" She teased. "Juyeon?"

"I did but she's straight," I huffed.

"But you have a dick?" She shrugged.

"So do you," I scoffed. "Your point?"

"Y/n will be mine," Hyunjung growled at me.

"No way," I stood up. "She's mine."

We watched a guy walk over to her.