Better Boyfriend-Handong

Handong (Dreamcatcher) x G!P Reader
Requested by Loona_my_love
⚠️Smut⚠️ & Fluff
Chinese

Handong's POV

"I don't know why you thought you had to come over," I sighed. "It's not a big deal Y/n."

"Because you're my friend and I'm supposed to support you," she looked at me weirdly.

"Well I can take care of myself," I rolled my eyes. "He was a dick and I should've known."

"Dongie please," Y/n hugged me from behind. "Let me be here for you."

I held her arms, finally breaking down. Y/n held me tight after letting me turn into her arms. I wrapped my arms around her neck.

She picked me up then took me to my room. I was alone at the dorms today, my members going out for activities and ice cream.

My best friend laid down, me on top of her.

"I just wish he could've been a better boyfriend," I whispered, playing with the strings of her hoodie.

"Handong you will find better," she stroked my hair. "You're a beautiful girl with endless possibilities."

"Y/n if I didn't know any better," I giggled. "I'm confident to say that you have a crush on me."

Silence filled the room. My brows furrowed.

"Y/n?" I looked into her eyes.

"You're right," she looked to me with uncertainty. "But I can push that aside from this moment right now. I want to be your friend."

I rubbed my head against her chest, smiling softly.

"I knew it," I teased. "The way you acted towards my ex, the way you completely brushed off the girls trying to hit on you. You're crushing on me."

"Hard," she agreed.

We laughed, feeling my mood lifting more.

"Tell me how you would treat me," I hummed, looking at the ceiling of my shared room.

"I would definitely be a better boyfriend than him," Y/n rubbed my shoulder.

I sat up, looking directly into her eyes. My hands cupped her cheeks before I kissed her lips. Y/n sat up too.

She grabbed my hips, helping me straddle her waist.

"Unnie-woah," I quickly pulled away and looked to Gahyeon.

"Uhh," I gulped. "This-we-."

"It's okay Dongie," Y/n whispered. "You're confused. Maybe you need a little more time to get over him."

She gently got me off her lap. I watched Y/n leave the room.

"Sorry," Gahyeon looked down.

"N-No!" I quickly waved her off. "It was a spark of the moment thing. It probably didn't mean anything."

The maknae nodded before smiling.

"Look what I got for you," she presented a plush to me. "Your favorite animal!"

I took it graciously.

"Thank you Gahyeon," I kissed her head.

"And I brought ice cream back!" Minji came in.

~~TIME SKIP~~

"Y/n?" I entered her apartment after unlocking the door.

It had been three weeks since that night in my shared room. We haven't really spoken to each other either.