Family Situation-Kim Lip

Kim Lip (ARTMS) x G!P Reader
Requested by Loona_my_love
⚠️Smut⚠️, Angst, & Fluff

Kim Lip's POV

I sighed deeply, setting my wine glass down. Y/n was fixing our food for the night.

"Here you are," she laid a plate down in front of me.

"Thanks," I smiled slightly.

She sat next to me, kissing my cheek.

"What did you want to talk about?" Her gaze turned to me.

"Us," I spoke before eating.

"That tone didn't sound pleasing?" Y/n got serious.

"I just-," I stopped, running my finger around the rim of the wine glass. "I have something to ask you."

"Okay," she nodded. "What's up?"

"You love me, right?" I stared into her eyes.

"Of course I do Jungeun," she smiled. "Why ask?"

"Because you know when your Appa comes home we have to stop this," I picked around at the food.

Y/n nodded, a frown displayed on her lips.

"I-I know," she whispered. "But I love you a lot Jungeun."

"I know," I reached for her hand but she pulled away. "Y/n-."

"I'm not hungry anymore," she got up.

"Y/n wait," I called for her. "Please?"

She quickly left the room. I laid a hand onto my forehead. I was married to her Appa. My father made me get arranged for a marriage.

But I didn't want to. I tried fighting his wishes to join the companies together. He wouldn't listen to me.

I married a guy who is old enough to be my father because my own father's business was failing.

Then I met Y/n, the daughter of my arranged husband. She treated me with so much respect and care that it was a wonder that I hadn't met her before.

Her father has been gone in China for a big business meeting for about two months. I approached her first.

I found out she was only a year older than me after I had gotten married. I felt young again, way different from what I felt with her father.

He only let me do things if I asked first. I had to grow up quick when my own father gave me away for the arrangement.

Y/n and I have been fooling around ever since our first night. But we had to stop. Her father would kill us both.

My mind went blank as I heard soft cries from her room. I got up from the table and went to her door.

"Y/n?" I called softly.

I knocked on the door.

"Go away Jungeun," she said sadly.

"Y/n please," I placed my forehead into the door. "You know I would do anything to be with you-."

"Then divorce my father and run away with me," she opened the door slightly.

"Y/n," I looked into her eyes sorrowfully.

"That's what I thought Jungeun," she glared. "You only wanted me for my dick. You didn't have to lie and say you loved me."

"That's not true and you know it," I scoffed.