Mommy-Jane

Jane (Ex-Momoland) x Male Reader
Requested by SleepyInsomnia99
⚠️Smut⚠️

Jane's POV

"You guys to being so loud!" I scolded.

I saw Nancy and Joowon staring at me.

"Sorry," they turned away from me.

"Is that my phone?!" I grabbed it. "You texted my ex?!"

"Unnie you've been nothing but mad and hurt since you two broke up," Nancy frowned. "We want the old you back."

I groaned and went to my room I shared with Nayun.

"What's wrong Unnie?" She sat up.

"Joowon and Nancy took my phone," I sighed. "And they texted Y/n."

"Oh," she nodded. "I thought you wanted him back."

"I do it's just-," I rubbed my eyes. "I wanted to do it on my own terms."

"Jiyeon Unnie," she smiled. "You've been saying that for the last six months. They only got you into the conversation."

I glared at her, knowing she was right but it could have went another way. My phone buzzed making me look at it.

Y/n💀
Were you still coming over tomorrow? I can make your favorites?

"Answer him," Nayun said looking over my shoulder. "And I thought you always had a heart next to his name, not a skull?"

"I only put that because after the break up," I frowned. "He was dead to me."

"That's a little harsh Unnie," she cringed.

I shrugged them began typing on my phone.

Jiyeon🥲
Yes I'm coming over. And yes please on the food

"I replied," I smiled to Nayun.

"Then let's get you an outfit for him," she clapped. "You want to look good."

~~TIME SKIP~~

"Jiyeon," Y/n opened the door.

"Y/n," I smiled.

"You look stunning," he let me in.

"Thank you," I took my shoes off. "Smells good in here."

"I've been cooking all day," he led me to the kitchen. "And it's ready."

He built me a plate, giving me all types of the food he made. We ate quietly as I stole quicken glances.

"So what did you want to talk about?" He whispered.

"Well where do I start?" I rubbed my forehead. "I know it was a mistake of me to break up with you for your kink. I'm sorry Y/n."

"I didn't know it would be such a dealbreaker," he shrugged.

"Y/n it's okay," I set my chopsticks down. "I um-I have come to terms with it. And I'm willing to fuel your kink."

"You keep calling it a kink like it's a contagious disease Jiyeon," he cringed.

"Because calling your girlfriend Mommy is....not normal?" I explained.

"So you're kink shaming me?" He scoffed.

"What if kink shaming was my kink?" I raised and eyebrow.

"That's a completely different story," Y/n gave me a look.