Closure-Hyunjin

Hyunjin (Loosemble) x G!P Reader
⚠️Smut⚠️, Angst, & Fluff
(A/n: Requested but they asked not to be mentioned.)

Hyunjin's POV

"Hyunjin?" I heard Jiwoo call.

"Just a few more minutes," I groaned.

She giggled before stroking my hair.

"Who were you dreaming about?" She rubbed my back.

"You know who," I sighed.

I saw Jiwoo pout.

"It's been three years though," she shook her head.

"And it still hurts like it was yesterday," I whispered looking at my necklace.

~~FLASHBACK~~

"I bet Y/n is real happy you're coming home early," Haseul patted my head.

"I didn't tell her," I smiled. "It was going to be a surprise."

The girls squealed before we pulled up to the dorms. We got out then I went my separate way.

"I'll be back tomorrow," I waved.

I trotted to Y/n's apartment happily before opening the door with my key. I went inside and went to her room.

"Y/n?" I called.

My eyes took in the scene. A girl on top of her, sleeping soundly. Y/n held her close.

"What the hell is this?!" I screamed.

Y/n jumped, the girl holding onto her tightly.

"Hyunjin?" She tilted her head. "You're back?"

"How dare you!" I shoved her. "You cheated on me and act like you did nothing wrong!"

"Cheat?" Y/n looked to the girl. "Hyunjin this is my little sister, Jo Hyewon."

The girl waved shyly before looking away from me.

"You could've fooled me," I slapped her. "But I'm not falling for that! We are done!"

I ran away from her apartment with tears rushing down my face.

"Hyunjin?" Heejin saw me enter the dorms.

The girls hugged me tight as I cried harder.

~~FLASHBACK OVER~~

"You never told us you saw the 'little sister'?" Jiwoo tilted her head.

"I didn't want you girls to say that maybe it was a possibility," I shuddered. "I hated myself enough for falling in love with Y/n. Sooyoung Unnie told me not to and it only got me hurt."

I sighed and looked out the window.

"What's worse is that her 'little sister' debuted and she was born in 2005," I shook my head. "Y/n knows that is way over illegal."

Jiwoo gave me a weird look.

"It's Zoa from Weeekly," I whispered.

Her eyes widened before she nodded.

"Hyunjin she was telling the truth," Jiwoo whispered.

"That's not true Unnie," I scoffed. "There's no way. They were cuddled into each other."

"Hyunjin they released an interview about their families," Jiwoo pulled up an article.

I read the sentences slowly.