Rent-Hyewon

Kang Hyewon (Soloist) x Male Reader
⚠️Smut⚠️
(A/n: Requested but they asked not to be mentioned.)

Hyewon's POV

"Y/n we don't have enough money in the account for rent this month," I looked at him worried.

"Shit," he rubbed his forehead. "Where did all our money go?"

"I told you not to throw me a huge birthday party," I sat next to him. "I'm fine with just cake and you."

He looked to me, smiling softly.

"I want to be the best boyfriend for you," Y/n rubbed my thigh. "You deserve the world."

"But I only want you," I stroked his cheek.

I straddled him, kissing him deeply. Y/n slid his hands up my waist to the hem of my shirt. My lips got needy.

There was a loud knock on the door. I got off Y/n before we both went over to it. We opened the door revealing our landlord.

"You're late on your rent," he handed us a pink slip. "Again."

"We couldn't find the money," Y/n scratched his neck. "Could you please give us two more days? I get paid on Friday."

"How about this?" The landlord grew smug. "You can get evicted right now for being late on your rent because this has happened before, or you can pay another way."

The landlord looked me up and down. My eyes went to the ground, getting embarrassed.

"Can we discuss this?" Y/n pointed to himself and I.

The landlord nodded. Y/n closed the door a little to allow us privacy.

"Hyewon I don't like this," he whispered.

"I know but what other choice do we have?" I matched his tone. "We have nowhere else to go if we do get evicted."

Y/n gave me a heartbroken look before nodding.

"O-Okay," he sighed.

"Just this once and I will never hurt you like this again okay?" I cupped his cheeks. "Then you'll be promoted and making a shit ton more money so we can leave this complex for another."

My boyfriend smiled, rubbing my waist.

"I love you Hyewon," he pecked my lips.

"I love you too," I hugged him.

We went back to the door. Y/n let the landlord in. All he did was smirk at me.

"I guess I'll be leaving to offer privacy," Y/n went to get his shoes on.

"Oh no you aren't," the landlord turned to him. "You're going to sit right here on your couch and listen, or else you're evicted."

Y/n nodded then sat down. I led the landlord to our room.

"I didn't think you'd go for this," he smirked. "You seem very into him."

"I'm only doing this for him," I whispered.

"Take off your clothes," he sat onto the bed.

I slowly took my jean shorts and tank top off. I was wearing lace underwear today. My night only wanted to consist of Y/n but nothing goes to plan like always.

"My name is Hyungjoon," he smirked. "Just for later when you're screaming it."

I rolled my eyes before taking off my underwear. I kneeled in front of him. I undid his belt and pants button then tugged them down.