Being Early-Dawon

Dawon (WJSN) x Female Reader
Requested by BlueColour6
⚠️Smut⚠️ & Fluff

Dawon's POV

"Sorry I'm late!" I ran into the workout room.

My trainer, Choi Y/n, looked at me disapprovingly.

"Not even a message?" She sighed. "You have to make up for it in extra cardio."

"Ahhh wae?" I whined. "Y/n I'm sorry."

"Dawon," she turned to me. "You make me wait, no message especially after we talked about you being early today, so fair's fair."

I rolled my eyes, walking to the locker room. I got changed quickly. My feet carried me out to the facility.

Y/n began helping me work out, spotting me. She was in a sports bra and sweats. I won't lie, I was a little turned on.

She wasn't fit and muscular like a body builder but you could tell she definitely has been working with weights.

"Down," she instructed. "Back up."

I stuck my ass out, rubbing against her crotch. If she were a guy, I'm sure she would've been hard already.

Y/n told me to do five more squats. I used that as my advantage. Juyeon came with me once before pointed out that Y/n and I a tension.

A sexual tension.

"Okay," she helped me set the bar back. "Let's do arms."

I followed her to a machine. She set the weight to my comfort before I began doing reps.

"How do you get the gym to yourself?" I asked.

"It's called being early," she smirked.

"I'll be early next time then," I smirked back. "I promise."

I've definitely been crushing on her. I want to be her girlfriend and her, mine. I think she likes me back, I just don't know.

Y/n helped me finish my reps before we went to do some ab workouts. She held my feet in place as I did sit-ups.

"We just did crunches," I rubbed my sore stomach.

"And these are sit-ups," I heard her sigh. "You got this Dawon."

Our faces were close together every time I went up. I licked my lips, wanting to take my chance with a kiss.

Even if I made it accidental.

"Good form," she complimented.

I pretended to struggle before bursting up, our lips touching.

"S-Sorry!" I squealed but inside, I was smirking.

"No that's okay," she laughed. "I hope you know that's one of the oldest tricks in the book Dawon."

She got up making me frown.

"Do I get an A for effort?" I took her hand after she offered it to me.

"I'll think about it," Y/n led me over to the treadmill.

"If I beg, will you please let me not run today?" I whined a little.

"If you complete your run," she tapped her chin. "I'll take you on a date."

My eyes widened before I quickly got on the treadmill. Y/n laughed then started it up.

"I'll be your running buddy," she got onto the treadmill beside me.