Kinks II-Yena

Choi Yena (Soloist) x Male Reader
⚠️Smut⚠️, Angst, & Fluff
(A/n: Requested but they asked not to be mentioned.)

Yena's POV

I stared at Y/n as he paid the guy. My ass was still up in the air, cum dripping out of me.

"You okay babygirl?" He soothed my back.

"I can't feel my toes," I laid all the way down.

Y/n chuckled then flipped me over. I felt him rub my stomach lovingly.

"Your drive is getting a little out of control Yena," he teased. "I think your hormones are getting very active because of the baby."

"Yeah but it benefits you too," I sat up. "Babe you're hard."

"I know," he nodded. "I'll take care of it in the shower. You don't need your pussy anymore more raw than it is."

I blushed then watched him get into the shower. He wasn't lying, this was the seventh guy in a four day span.

Every time I wanted sex, Y/n would call someone. But when he was in the mood, he'd take it into his own hands.

I yearned for his touch again but he won't give it to me. He's been busy at work a lot more too.

My heart just hopes he's not cheating.

"Maybe I can take this into my own hands," I smirked.

I grabbed his phone then found a contact.

"Perfect," I smirked.

I sent the number to my phone then deleted the message off his. I knew this was breaking his rule but I wanted Y/n.

The shower turned off making me set his phone back down. I laid back down on the bed.

"I would've thought you already went to sleep," Y/n smiled.

"I'm waiting for you pabo," I giggled. "Come here already."

Y/n crawled into the bed then cuddled up to me. I smiled as he kissed my cheek.

"I love you so much Yena," he whispered.

"I love you too Y/n," I brought his hand up to my lips and kissed it softly.

~~TIME SKIP~~

"Yes this is Soobin right?" I spoke into the phone.

"This is him," the guy spoke. "What can I do for you stranger?"

"Well I'm no stranger Soobinnie," I flirted. "I'm Y/n's girlfriend. Why don't you come over?"

"Does he know you're calling?" He got concerned.

"Let me worry about that," I smirked. "Come on over."

"I'll be there right away," he agreed.

I hung up then got on my light pink lingerie, wrapping my silk robe around my body after. My feet carried me to the kitchen.

"Oh Y/n Oppa," I sighed. "If only you'd fuck me I wouldn't turn to such behavior like this."

There was a knock on the door making me clear my throat. I walked to it then opened it up seeing Soobin.

"Hey there," I smirked. "Get your sexy ass in here."

I kissed him hard, feeling him grab my hips immediately.

"You know I don't feel like foreplay," I panted. "Take me to the bedroom and rough me up."

Soobin picked me up then entered the bedroom we held the sessions. He locked the door.