Bunny-Eunbi

Kwon Eunbi (Soloist) x Male Reader
⚠️Smut⚠️
(A/n: Requested but they asked not to be mentioned.)

Eunbi's POV

"Unnie it's almost Valentine's Day!" Hyewon came up to me. "What are you doing for Y/n?"

"Well I wanted to make it special but I don't know what to wear," I pouted. "Everything in my closet I've already worn on our dates."

"We can help with that," Sakura smirked.

She nudged Chaeyeon making her run off to her shared room.

"We saved an outfit for you," Yena patted my shoulders. "It'll show you off nicely."

I blushed as Chaeyeon came back with a bag. My hands took it graciously then I pulled out the contents.

"What the-?" I felt my cheeks flush. "A bunny?"

"Of course," Sakura clapped. "You'll look amazing!"

"Fashion show!" Chaewon squealed.

"Aish," I stood up. "This is embarrassing."

"Oh please Unnie," Hyewon slapped my butt. "You're always double cheeked up out here for nothing."

I scoffed then disappeared into my shared room. I slipped into the costume, feeling it fit snugly on my body.

"Unnie don't forget the ears!" Chaeyeon yelled.

"Dammit," I whined.

I put them on then looked at myself in the mirror. My hand covered my mouth, I look hot.

"Here I come," I called.

I stepped out of the room and walked to the girls. They cheered, catcalling me.

"Y/n's a lucky man!" Yena yelled.

"Eunbi marry me!" Sakura squealed.

"Hey," Chaeyeon glared. "I thought you wanted to marry me."

"Not right now Chaeyeon," Hyewon nudged her. "This is Unnie's moment."

I showed off the costume before they got up. The maknae line was out having their own time while the Unnie line stayed at the dorm.

"Wah," Hyewon squished the tail. "So cute."

"Yah," I slapped her hands.

"Unnie," Yena gasped, poking my breasts.

They started touching the tail and my breasts. I gasped as the door opened to the dorms.

"Eunbi?" Y/n called.

"Oppa!" The girls ran to him.

I smiled at the love they had for my boyfriend. Y/n laughed before the girls ran off.

"Holy shit," he blushed at my appearance.

"Hi baby," I waved. "Do you like it?"

"I really do," he nodded.

Y/n came to me, turning me around.

"I thought I'd give you an early Valentine's Day present," I bit my lip.

Y/n picked me up then took me to my shared room. He locked the door, setting me on my bed.

"Leave it on," he stopped me from taking off the bunny suit.

"But how are you going to fuck me?" I gasped as he pulled me to him by my hips.

"Just watch," he smirked.