Treated Normally-Miyeon

Miyeon ((G)I-DLE) x G!P Reader
Angst & Fluff
(A/n: Requested but they asked not to be mentioned.)

Y/n's POV

"Look out freak," I was shoved into the lockers.

I dropped my book and sighed.

"Can't there just be one day,?" I whispered. "One day where I'm treated normally?"

I picked up my book and saw my crush, Cho Miyeon. Her friends were laughing at me. Her eyes met mine making a shudder go up my back.

"What are you looking at?" Soyeon sneered.

"Yeah don't you have better things to do?" Yuqi folded her arms.

I looked down after Miyeon started laughing with them. I hurried off to class, my heart aching. She's out of my league.

Cho Miyeon is the "It Girl" of our school. She's the most popular and class president. I wanted to ask her out but I'm a wuss.

Plus, I wouldn't be good for her image. I'm the freak who gets bullied everyday. When the jocks found out I had a dick, they became relentless.

I had a glow up this summer but that didn't stop them. That didn't stop anyone. I sat into my seat and picked at my notebook.

Miyeon has always been on my mind since she transferred to the city our sixth grade year. It wasn't until freshman year I realized I liked her.

And recently, I discovered I'm in love with her. She's a beautiful girl, but I was the freak. Lately, Miyeon has been nice to me.

It made me scared, she's never interacted with me before. I've kept my distance though, I didn't want it to be a prank.

The class filled with more of my peers, them making remarks at me. I kept my head down but someone threw some paper at me.

"Why don't you read it?" I looked up seeing a jock laughing.

I undid the shape it was in before reading the sentence.

Go die somewhere. No one will care

They started laughing more as I set the note face down.

"Just some advice," he smirked.

"You're giving advice?" Miyeon laughed dryly. "Go sit down Yugyeom."

He smirked, nodding slowly.

"Hi Y/n," Miyeon turned to me.

"Hi," I whispered.

She looked to my desk, seeing the note Yugyeom threw at me. She grabbed it and crumbled it up.

"Hey Yugyeom," she called.

"Yes?" He turned around.

She threw it at him, hitting him directly in the eye.

"Next time keep your advice to yourself," she glared. "Asshole."

"You don't have to stand up for me," I put my stuff in my backpack.

"What do you mean?" She furrowed her brows. "Where are you going?"

"You laughed at me with your friends," I put my bag on my shoulders. "And where I'm going is none of your concern."

Miyeon looked at me shocked as I left the classroom quickly. There's no way I'm leaving school without a bloody nose.

---------------

I groaned, walking to my room after sneaking past my parents. I threw my bag on my bed and took my shirt off.

It was bloodied, my brow gushing with the red substance causing it to stain my shirt. Yugyeom found me and told me to hide the things he throws at me next time.