Wild Side-SuA

SuA (Dreamcatcher) x G!P Reader
Requested by minjibestleader
⚠️Smut⚠️, Angst, & Fluff

SuA's POV

"Articles after articles of this shit," I slammed my phone onto the table.

I rubbed my eyes, why can't she just answer my phone calls or texts? Especially when this comes out?

"Bora!" Y/n came in. "If you here, I'm home!"

"Where were you?" I stood up as she came into my view.

"What?" Y/n smiled. "I was out at a business dinner. I told you I was having it last night."

"Then what are all these articles?" I started getting jealous.

"I mean if you want the truth," she shrugged. "It's bullshit. And more than two weeks old."

"Did you kiss her?" I folded my arms across my chest.

"Of course not," she dismissed. "Well, even if I did, that wouldn't affect us. We're not dating."

She sat down in a chair before pulling her tie off. I scoffed, rolling my eyes.

"Did you need something from me?" Y/n asked me softly. "Or did you just want to yell at me for something I didn't do?"

"Fuck you," I growled.

"Bora," she shook her head. "Are you kidding me?"

"I'm just trying to get the damn truth!" I released my anger.

"And I did give it to you!" She raised her voice. "I did not kiss her, we only hung out! Bora please, if there's something you need tell me!"

"How hard is it to tell me you're not cheating Y/n?!" I yelled.

"Because no matter how times I just said it," she sighed. "You're not going to believe me. Besides, we aren't even dating Bora, I told you this. You only want to fuck when it's convenient."

I glared at her before I realized she was right. My eyes softened seeing her in this state.

She's got a point, I only wanted that at first but now, I have to make her mine.

"I'm sorry," I sat in her lap. "Y/n I know you're not going behind my back. I just can't help but worry. I mean look at you."

"I'm not the obviously attractive one here," she chuckled. "You're Kim Bora, everyone wants you. And your secret wild side."

"But I only want you," I whispered.

I tilted her head and kissed her. My hips were grabbed.

"So you want to be mine?" Y/n whispered.

"Can I?" I smiled.

"Hell yes," she nodded.

"Hold on," I pressed a hand to her chest as she tried to kiss me again. "I want control tonight. Please?"

"Bora the first thing you should know about being dominant is that you don't ask for permission," Y/n stood up after helping me up. "You take it."

I stared at her lips before kissing her. Y/n leaned down, responding to me.

"Go wait to your room," I pushed her away.

"But-."

I pressed a finger to her lips, silencing her.

"I said go wait," I glared.

"Yes ma'am," she went to her room.

I waited for a minute then followed her up.