Your Contract-Karina

Karina (aespa) x G!P Reader
⚠️Smut⚠️, Angst, & Fluff
(A/n: Requested but they asked not to be mentioned.)

Karina's POV

"I hate this," I sighed.

I saw that my company released a statement regarding that Hyunjin from Stray Kids and I were dating.

My blood was boiling. I wanted to be out with my girlfriend but they told me her group was a little too popular for me go parading around with her.

And the fact she was on her way to our dorms was not making it better.

"Unnie?" I looked up seeing Minjeong.

"She's here?" I got up.

The girl nodded, leaving the doorway. I walked out seeing Y/n picking at her fingers.

"Baby I can explain-."

"Explain?" She laughed light heartedly. "Explain what? That you're dating Hyunjin now?"

"You know that's not true," I grabbed her hands. "I wouldn't cheat."

My girlfriend shook her head, pulling away from me.

"So why can't we be together and out?" She was trying not to cry, I could hear it in her voice.

"I-I don't know Y/n," I went to her. "Please, please don't take this so hard. I didn't want this. I wanted to come out to the public with you but my company won't let me."

"Because they would rather hide the fact you're dating a girl with a penis right?" She bit her finger. "Because I'm a freak."

"Y/n-."

"That's what this is about," she whispered. "I know it is."

"Baby," I hugged her from behind. "Please, don't think like that."

"I don't have to when everyone else says it for me," she shook as she gave into crying. "Telling me to leave the group, telling me that my members are suffering at the thought of bunking with me."

"You know they love you more than anything," I whispered.

"And you?" She turned to me.

"I love you so much," I cupped her cheeks, looking up at her. "You know I do baby. We've been together since our first year of high school."

Y/n looked into my eyes, hers were red and puffy.

"Don't leave me Jimin," she sniffled. "Please?"

"Never," I shook my head. "I don't plan on it."

The girl hugged me tight, burying her face in my neck. She was sensitive but I loved her no less. I rubbed her back.

"I love you too," she whispered.

A tear dripped from my eye, my hands stroking her hair.

"I'm sorry," I kissed her cheek. "I'm sorry this hurts you so much."

I saw Yizhuo looking at us from our shared room. She looked worried. I looked down, rubbing my girlfriend's head more.

"Come lay down with me for a while," I began leading her to the room. "Unless you have somewhere else to be?"

Y/n shook her head, following me. I laid her down and got into my bed with her. I looked into her eyes while stroking her cheek.

Her right hand was resting on my hip, squeezing gently. I hate seeing like this. Even the slightest frown on her face made me upset.