Best For You-Lia

Lia (ITZY) x Male Reader
Requested by ModeLFY
Lil Angst & Fluff

Y/n's POV

"What an asshole," Jisu sighed as she plopped beside me.

"What happened this time?" I propped my head onto my hands and looked at her.

"He doesn't want to take me out for dinner despite it being our one year anniversary," she looked down. "I love him so much."

I felt my heart ache.

"Well then maybe he isn't right for you?" I shrugged.

"You say that about every guy I like Y/n," she chuckled.

"I know," I gulped. "But I just want what's best for you."

"I appreciate that," she nodded. "Thank you Y/n."

"No problem Jisu," I pushed my feelings aside. "Now how about I treat you to a friend dinner at your favorite place?"

"You would do that for me?" She looked at me with wide eyes.

"If it's best for you," I patted her head. "Of course."

---------------

"This is so good," she spoke as she ate happily.

I smiled half heartedly, I yearned for her to love me. Yet she always went to guys who didn't appreciate her.

My mind said take advantage, be her hero. But my heart screamed not to ruin our friendship.

I can't stop loving her, no matter how hard I tried. I can only hope that her boyfriend will do what's best for her.

"Y/n try this," she offered me some of her food.

I took it and ate it.

"That is really good," I nodded.

We finished eating before I paid for us.

"You should've let me pay," Jisu grumbled.

"Yeah right," I teased. "Let's get you home."

I led her to my car before another car pulled up beside us.

"Jisu get in," her boyfriend rolled the window down. "There's a movie I wanted to go see with you for our anniversary. Then we can go get ice cream."

"Okay," she smiled brightly.

Jisu got her things out of my car and she hopped into his.

"Thank you again Y/n!" She yelled as he sped off.

I waved sadly.

"Aish Y/n," I hit my head softly. "Not even yours and here you are, a broken hearted fool."

~~TIME SKIP~~

"I don't get it," Jisu cried into my shoulder.

"Break up with him then Jisu," I whispered.

"And then what?" She sniffled. "I have no one."

"You have me," I smiled.

She wiped her cheeks then grabbed her phone. Her fingers typed out a break up message before she turned the phone off.

I let her cuddle into me as our favorite show played quietly on the TV. My arm pulled her closer to me.

Lia's POV

I sighed, I never knew how great of a cuddler Y/n was. My hand clenched his shirt.

"You always say you want what's best for me," I sat up. "What about you? I want what's best for you too Y/n."