One Mistake-Somi

Jeon Somi (Soloist) x Male Reader
Requested by ChrisMiles13
⚠️Smut⚠️ & Angst

Somi's POV

"So who have you been texting today?" I slapped Y/n's back. "Another bitch?"

"Aish Somi," he groaned. "It was one time. One mistake. And a long time ago."

"Yeah one too many," I snapped. "You should know better than that."

"It was two years ago," he glared at me.

"And it stills haunts me like it was yesterday that you tried to cheat on me," I raised a brow.

Y/n set down his phone.

"Then pull up the texts between you and Daehwi," he accused.

"Oh please," I scoffed.

"So are you cheating me on?" He laughed.

"So what if I was?" I challenged. "He might have a bigger dick than you."

Y/n clenched his jaw.

"No scratch that," I tapped my chin. "He does have a bigger dick. I know he does because he's more mature."

Y/n looked at the wall in front of him.

"Nothing to say now?" I coaxed. "I thought you loved making me feel innocent, like I knew nothing."

I watched his eyes change to a darker color.

"You wouldn't know how to treat my body even if I showed you," I whispered teasingly. "All we do is fight and argue. And then you fuck me like a blow up doll. I want to cum too."

"Well maybe if you wouldn't start it then we wouldn't fight," he scoffed.

"You're just jealous because after I caught you sending scandalous messages," I sat back. "I sent some to other guys. With my body."

Y/n slammed his fist against the table, grabbing me and pinning me against the wall. His hand wrapped around my throat tight.

"You love fighting with me," he growled. "Admit it."

I smirked.

"Fuck you," I gripped his wrist. "Choke me like a man."

He spun me around and pinned my body against the wall. He roughly tugged my shorts down.

"You want me to treat you like shit then?" He yanked my panties aside. "Is that what you want?"

"You can't," I bit my lip. "You're terrible at it. You barely get me off anyway. You fuck me like the pillow you dry humped when you were in high school."

Y/n growled lowly. He shoved his cock into my pussy. I gasped loudly as he filled me generously. He began to thrust hard, his skin slapping against mine.

"Is that all you got?" I challenged. "I've had better."

"Why are you so angry today?" He moved us back to the table.

"Because you make me angry," I moaned. "I know I can do better than a man like you."

"You make me angry when you pick arguments out of nowhere," he slapped my ass.

I gripped the table edge as he ruthlessly pounded into me. My throat was grabbed hard. I choked as he stretched me wider.

The table rattled with each thrust he took. I was smiling inside. My hips bucked as I felt hit a spot deep inside me.

I shut my eyes, finding it harder to breath.

"I hate you," I whimpered.

"I had you too," Y/n moaned.

I gripped his arm, taking my nails deep into it. My boyfriend panted and leaned his head onto my back.

"M-Mango," I choked out.

Y/n released my throat, recognizing the safe word. He sped his hips up and went as deep as he could.

I furrowed my brows before I gasped. The boy slapped my ass hard then moaned lowly. I turned my head to him.

I saw his head tilted back as his eyes were shut. He didn't let up his thrusts.

"I'm cumming!" I squealed.

My orgasm hit me, my head falling to the table. I let out moans and whimpers as he came inside me.

He pulled me up, turning my head to him. Y/n kissed me hard. I responded and cupped his cheeks.

I backed him up, pushing him to the couch.

"Just because you make me orgasm doesn't mean you fucked me right," I growled.

He watched as I stripped my shirt and bra off. I tugged his shirt off him as he stroked his cock back to full hardness.

I straddled him before sinking down onto it. He immediately put his hands on my ass as I began to ride him.

My lips met his harshly, his tongue meeting mine. I raked my nails down his chest.

"Why can't you just be loyal to me?" I pulled away. "You could be fucking me everyday like you love me. Am I not enough for you?"

Y/n buried his head into my chest.

"I'm sorry," he moaned.

I slammed my hips down on his.

"I don't think you are," I picked his head up.

He stared into my eyes.

"I am Somi," he bowed his head. "And I wasn't texting another girl. I was texting my Eomma to make dinner plans tomorrow if you want to come."

I stroked his cheeks.

"I would love to come," I smiled. "But, I would also love to cum. I just want to finish having angry sex with you. So, I'm sorry I'm advance."

"What do you-?"I cut him off with a smack.

Y/n looked at me before slapping my ass. I bit my lip and grabbed his wrist then placed it onto my throat.

"You bitch," he growled.

He squeezed my throat hard, helping me bounce on his cock faster. I let out loud moans. His head dipped down and he began sucking at my nipples.

I felt a hard slap on my ass again making me fall forward. Y/n kissed around my chest, nipping at my skin.

My pussy clamped his cock hard, wanting nothing more for him to cum in me again. I leaned my head up and kissed him.

"I love you," I gulped.

"I love you too," he moaned.

I came around his cock as he squeezed my throat tighter. My air was cut off then he released me. His cum pumped in me.

"I'm sorry Somi," he whispered. "I'm sorry that one mistake made you not trust me."

"I trust you," I stroked his cheeks. "Just don't do it again. One mistake is enough."

🔹Kenni🔹