Come See Me-SinB

SinB (VIVIZ) x G!P Reader
Requested by MarieJuliene
⚠️Smut⚠️ & Fluff

Y/n's POV

"When can you see come see me again?" Eunbi pouted.

"I can be there tomorrow," I shrugged. "I have no schedule for the rest of the week."

"She just wants you to sex her up!" I heard Yewon yell.

"Yah!" Eunbi jumped off her bed.

I laughed as their screaming could be heard from the dorms.

"Hey Y/n," the other Eunbi popped up on the screen.

"Hey," I waved. "How are you?"

"I'm hanging in there," she rolled her eyes. "These girls. They are wild."

"I could only imagine," I chuckled. "You have the maknae line. I'm still sorry about your group."

"It's okay," she waved me off. "We're managing."

I smiled before my girlfriend came back into her room.

"Bye Y/n," the older Eunbi left.

My girlfriend plopped onto her bed again then smiled at me.

"Please come see me," she hummed. "I miss you."

"I miss you too Eunbi," I smiled back at her.

"How are you group mates?" She sat up.

"Well Woojin and Daehwi are still little shits," I thought back to all the pranks they were pulling lately. "Donghyun is currently sleeping in our shared dorm room. And Woong Hyung.....I don't know where he went but he's not home."

"Where are you?" Eunbi bit her lip.

"I locked myself in the music room we agreed on," I fixed my shirt. "Why?"

"Is your phone propped up on the sheet music holder on your keyboard piano?" She didn't answer my question.

"Uh yeah," I scratched my head. "Eunbi what-o-oh."

She undid the first two buttons on her shirt, letting it slip down.

"Your turn," she smirked.

I unzipped my hoodie, showcasing my sports bra and abs to the camera. Eunbi got closer to the screen.

"You should be like Woong Oppa," Eunbi finished unbuttoning her top. "Wear more crop tops in your music videos."

"I'll mention it to the director and manager next time," I threw my hoodie to the floor as she pushed the shirt off her shoulders.

"You mean to tell me you were chasing Yewon around your dorms without a bra?" I laughed.

"Yep," she giggled.

I watched as she ran her hands around her chest, squeezing her breasts tight.

"I miss you," she moaned softly. "And now, you're in the next town over. Be honest with me Y/n....I've touched myself thinking about our next meet up. Have you?"

"Of course I have," I sighed. "It's all I can think about. I wake up every morning with blue balls."

"Leave tonight and wake me up tomorrow morning," she whined.

"Eunbi," I rubbed my head, playing off my uneasiness. "It's dangerous to drive at night."

She huffed in annoyance before pouting at me.