Cuddle Love-Hyunji

Hyunji (Character from Imitation) x Female Reader
Requested by ChrisMiles13
⚠️Smut⚠️ & Fluff
(A/n: Hyunji is in Tea Party from the K-Drama Imitation. She is played by Lim Nayoung.)

Hyunji's POV

"I'm glad we could meet up this weekend," I sighed.

"Me too," Y/n got into my bed with me.

She laid behind me and spooned my body. I smiled a little.

"I missed you," I rubbed her arm. "A lot."

"I missed you too Hyunji," she cuddled me.

My neck was nuzzled with her head.

"Y/n?" I whispered.

"Yeah?" She hummed.

"I need you," I bit my lip.

"Hyunji I'm tired," she sat up.

"Then let's make it easy for us," I grabbed her hand.

I shoved it down into my pants, making her touch me. I gasped as her fingers stroked my clit.

"You do need me, don't you?" She whispered.

My mouth let out a soft moan. Her fingers pushed into me. I opened my legs for her.

"I said I missed you Y/n," I stared into her eyes. "I just didn't say in what ways."

Her lips met mine gently, moving in tandem. I  felt her fingers get faster, pumping in and out fast.

My hand snuck down her pants. I started rubbing her clit in time with the thrust of her fingers.

I moaned into her mouth.

"Hyunji," she moaned.

I got wet hearing her moans. My fingers pushed into her. We gave each other deep thrusts.

My thighs clenched around her hand.

"It's been so long," I whimpered.

"You saw me two days ago," she kissed my lips again.

Y/n moaned louder into my mouth. I let out soft pants through my nose. I felt a tight coil in my stomach.

"Let go Hyunji," she whispered.

I crumbled inside, my orgasm shooting through me. I let out soft moans and whimpers.

"Fuck," she released around my fingers.

I bucked my hips into her hand as she slowly pulled her fingers out. I retrieved my hand from her pants.

My lips wrapped around my fingers making Y/n bite her lip. She began pumping her fingers into me again, only flipping me on my back.

My hand cupped her cheek, pulling her closer to me. I looked up into her eyes and whimpered. She changed her finger positions.

"N-No," I squealed.

She thrusted her fingers hard and fast. I gripped my bed sheets, throwing my head back. She knows my weakness to well.

Y/n leaned down, kissing at my neck. I held her close.

"You got so tight in those two days," she cooed.

I moaned louder, my hips bucking into her hand again. She kissed me to silence my moans.

"It's okay Hyunji," she slowed down.

My eyes rolled back feeling her lick to my ear.

"Y-You're using th-this against m-me," I accused.

She only chuckled, her fingers speeding up. I clenched them tight with my pussy.

"I just want to make you feel good baby," she kissed my cheek. "You know that."

I shuddered before releasing on her fingers once again. My body twitched as my thighs clenched her hand.

"M-More," I whispered.

"You're so naughty," she laughed.

I winked as Y/n laid me back on my side. She cleaned her hand off, licking my cum off her fingers.

We settled back into my bed.

"Let's just cuddle the day away," I shut my eyes.

"I wouldn't have it any other way," Y/n kissed my cheek.

"I love you," I tried my luck.

We had been going out for around six months now. Y/n is the one for me, I know it. She was always so caring and sweet.

Especially when we were alone. She'd act so tough, like she had something to prove when all she needed is for someone to love her as much as she loves.

And I wanted to give that to her.

"I love you too Hyunji," she replied.

I smiled widely, getting sleepy as she pulled my body closer to her.

"I'll be here when you wake up," she whispered. "Ready to make love then cuddle again."

"Yah," I whined. "Don't make me wet. You know I act upon it."

"No promises," Y/n snickered. "I guess we'll have to come up with a name for those sessions then."

I felt a kiss get pressed to my cheek.

"We could call it cuddle love," I spoke up.

"Whatever you want Hyunji," she replied. "I want it too."

"Cuddle love is great," I smiled dreamily. "Especially with you and-."

"Nap time," Y/n put her hand over my mouth. "You need it."

I nodded then shut my eyes. She wrapped her arms back around me tight before we both relaxed.

"I love you," I whispered. "So much."

"I love you too Hyunji."

🔹Kenni🔹