Not Fair-Umji

Umji (VIVIZ) x G!P Reader
Requested by 0UTR0SEA
⚠️Slight Smut⚠️ & Angst

Y/n's POV

"Yah!" Sojung yelled. "I don't want to cuddle with you! I have a girlfriend!"

She threw her slipper at me as I ran off.

"What the heck Noona?!" I pouted then plopped onto the couch in the living room. "So mean."

"What are you doing to our Y/n?" Yerin yelled as she came over and patted my head.

I heard Sojung reply, but my eyes averted to Yewon. She was peeking out of her room and staring at me.

Goosebumps ran up my arms seeing the love for me in her eyes.

"Y/n are you listening?" Eunbi flicked my head.

"Yes Eunha Noona," I huffed.

She playfully glared at me before I looked back over at Yewon. She was biting her lip.

"I have to go to the bathroom," I got up.

I quickly walked to Yewon's room and closed the door.

"You know what you're doing to me," I shakily whispered.

"I can't help it," she cupped my cheeks. "I hate that we can't be together."

I gulped, bowing my head.

"What if we hid it?" I shrugged.

"Y/n we'll get caught," Yewon shook her head. "We can't."

I tilted her head up and kissed her softly. She  smiled against my lips.

"You two are going to get in trouble again," Yuna pulled me out of the room.

"Noona it's not fair," I sighed.

"Look you two know that if it was our decision," Sojung sighed. "We would let you, but CEO-nim said-."

"It's always what he says yes I know," I groaned. "I'm going to my room."

I walked off, my shoulder accidentally bumping Yewon's. I slammed my door and sat on my bed.

"I hate this," I whispered.

Umji's POV

I sadly looked at the ground. I hate when she's sad. Y/n and I have always liked each other, but we can't act upon our feelings.

The company forbid it, threatening our contracts if we made anymore controversy.

"Yewon cheer up okay?" Sojung sighed.

"It's not fair Unnie," I looked away sadly. "I love her."

She sighed before hugging me.

"I know you do," she whispered. "But you have to push that aside. We're idols, we have a job to do."

"But-," she shook her head.

"I'm sorry Yewon," Sojung walked away.

I looked to Yerin for help, but she only shrugged. I went to my room and sat on my bed.

"I just want the freedom to date her," I mumbled. "Is that too much to ask?"

---------------

"Y/n?" I peeked in her room.

"Yewon?" She sat up. "Are you okay?"

I nodded then shut her door. I walked to her bed and crawled in with her.