Worth It II-JiU

JiU (Dreamcatcher) x G!P Reader
Requested by iatheeri & Maisondream
Angst, & Fluff

JiU's POV

"Eomma!" I heard one of the twin's crying.

I got up, trudging to their room. I saw Donghyun crying hard as he reached for me. Jihyun was sound asleep in her bed.

"What's wrong baby boy?" I picked him up.

He quieted down after laying his head on my shoulder. It's been a rough past couple of weeks. Y/n got a promotion though.

She was buried in her work anymore. The twins missed her so much. I did too, in every way especially.

I hummed as I bounced the boy in my arms. I felt a kiss get pressed to my temple.

"Welcome home," I rolled my eyes.

"Minji I'm s-."

"Stop saying you're sorry," I turned to my wife. "You say that every night. And then tonight, you missed their birthday dinner Y/n."

"I know," she sighed, rubbing Donghyun's head.

"They were so upset," I felt my eyes water, remembering how they only looked at me with tears.

Y/n went over to Jihyun, picking her up.

"Their birthday is tomorrow," she whispered. "I'll be here Minji, I swear-."

"We both agreed tonight because I have practice tomorrow," I groaned. "God Y/n, how forgetful can you be?"

She looked at me, kissing Jihyun's head. We set them back into their beds. We went to our bedroom.

I looked to the clock, it was just now ten at night. Y/n went into the closet and got into her sleep wear. Her tattoos were on display making me bite my lip.

She had gotten two more since we had our twins. She had their foot prints and names designed on her right bicep.

My wife walked out of the closet with a blanket. I watched her come to the bed, but she grabbed her pillow.

"Where are you going?" I felt my heart ache.

"I'll sleep on the couch," she sighed. "I know you're mad. Minji, I don't want to go to bed mad, and I don't want you to be mad either but you already are. So I'm going."

"No," I grabbed her wrist. "Lay here with me. Please? It's been so long since we've fallen asleep together."

"You were just mad at me?" She whispered.

"I'm sorry," I crawled to her more. "I'm just a little mad but I know you're working hard for our twins. Like you said the other day, it'll be worth it."

Y/n smiled at me, stroking my cheek. Our lips met for the first time in what felt like months. We hadn't properly kissed on the lips.

I fell back against the bed, her following me. My hands cupped her cheeks desperately as I pulled her closer.

Her hands slid up my shirt, stroking my skin. I rolled us over so I was on top.

"You know I like make up sex," I whispered.

"Yeah," she smirked. "I do know."

~~TIME SKIP~~

"Eomma!" Jihyun and Donghyun ran to me.

"My babies!" I gasped. "What are you doing up so late?"

"Mommy!" The toddlers pointed.

I saw Y/n come around the corner of the kitchen.