Best Roommate-Heejin

Heejin (ARTMS) x Male Reader
Requested by lpcajychan
⚠️Smut⚠️

Y/n's POV

"What are you doing?" Heejin looked over my shoulder.

"Trying to find a rug for our kitchen," I flipped through the online website.

"I like that one," she leaned against my shoulder.

"Me too," I added it to the cart. "Need anything?"

"Besides milk," she tapped her chin. "Nope."

"I'll make a store trip," I finished buying the rug. "Anything else?"

"Just for my roommate to return home safely," she smiled. "Thank you."

"I'll be back," I left the apartment.

I sighed, the cool breeze hitting my skin. That girl has nonchalantly flirted with me from day one. Yet I don't know if I should approach it.

Jeon Heejin came into my life and it's been the best thing or I guess I should say, the best roommate ever.

She was a college student like me. We had some of the same classes but different majors. I started liking her after the first month.

And now it's been three years.

"Perfect," I grabbed the milk.

I paid for it and started back to the apartment.

"Heejin I'm back!" I announced.

"Good," she grabbed the milk. "I was starting to worry."

"Worry about me?" I teased but my heart was fluttering. "Aww, you shouldn't have."

"No I was worried about the milk," she teased back.

I scoffed, feeling slightly offended. She giggled and went to our kitchen.

"Snap out of it Y/n," I slapped my face after I caught myself staring at her ass. "What are you making? Something for your hot date?"

"Nope," she grabbed a bowl. "I just wanted cereal."

"Heejin it's two in the afternoon," I folded my arms across my chest.

"And I wanted cereal," she shrugged. "Thanks by the way."

She left the kitchen after patting my arm. I sighed, groaning a bit.

"Jeon Heejin," I whispered. "Stop running around my head like this."

Heejin's POV

I plopped onto my bed and turned my TV on. I began eating my cereal.

"Oh Y/n," I smirked to myself. "Such a pabo. How do you not see my love for you?"

My eyes watched the TV intently. It was playing a movie that was kind of like my situation: me being in love with my roommate.

"Maybe he likes me too?" I whispered. "No, he's got his eye on that other girl.....what's her name again? I don't even remember because I don't care."

I finished my cereal then took my dishes back out to the kitchen. I saw Y/n sitting on the couch playing video games.

"Ahhh come on!" He sighed frustratedly. "He's cheating!"

"Y/n calm down," I rubbed his shoulders. "Take a break. I was in my room watching a movie so I know it's been a hour you've been playing."

He nodded then turned off the game.