Forgive Me-Chaeryeong

Chaeryeong (ITZY) x G!P Reader
⚠️Smut⚠️, Angst, & Fluff
(A/n: Requested but they asked not to be mentioned.)

Chaeryeong's POV

"Do you want to hang out tonight?" I heard Y/n ask in the phone.

"I'm busy babe," I sighed.

"Then how about tomorrow?"

"Busy too," I rolled my eyes.

I saw Yeji looking at me weirdly before I made a gesture with my hand. She gave me a look then shook her head.

"Well," Y/n sighed. "Then I guess it'll be another six months before I see you again, won't it?"

"It wasn't six months," I scoffed.

"It was," my girlfriend sighed sadly. "If I'm not enough for you anymore, I'd rather you just say it instead of dragging me along."

"Y/n," I said but she hung up. "Are you serious?"

"Trouble in paradise?" Ryujin leaned against the door frame.

I looked down sadly.

"Was it really six months before I saw her that time?" I whispered.

"It was," Yeji nodded. "Chaeryeong, you don't seem that in love with her."

"I-I am," I lied.

"You stutter when you lie," Jisu came into the room.

I ducked my head.

"Chaeryeong you should tell her how you feel," Yeji pushed me a little.

"She already knows how I feel," I muttered.

Ryujin gave me a disappointed look before scoffing.

"I knew it," she raised her hands. "I told you to start visiting her on your days off again but you haven't been. You've been going to see your little lover boy."

"That's n-not true!" I raised my voice.

"Another stutter," Jisu scoffed this time. "Chaeryeong how could you? You know my twin loves you more than anything in this world yet you're on the edge of breaking her heart."

I glared at her then stood up.

"Don't you dare comment on my relationship," I growled.

"Relationship?" She laughed. "You clearly don't care about Y/n anymore. You don't spend time with her, you don't invite her over. You always lie to her."

"Unnies?" Yuna poked her in head.

"Not now Yuna," Yeji spoke.

"I let Y/n Oppa in," she looked at us.

My heart dropped.

"So it's true," she smiled weakly as Yuna opened the door more.

"No its n-not," I uneasily smiled. "Y/n you mean t-the world to m-me."

"You're stuttering Chae," she sighed. "I just wanted you to have this but.......it's useless now if you don't love me."

She handed a gift to me.

"My birthday passed already?" I furrowed my brows.

"Yeah but our three year anniversary hasn't," Y/n looked away. "It's tomorrow. So clearly you didn't remember."

I felt my heart ache a little before I opened it. My hands trembled as I looked at the picture frame.

"All our important memories in one photo frame," she gulped. "And I was hoping to add another soon but you have different plans. Here."