Listen-Mina

Mina (TWICE) x G!P Reader
Requested by blinkforever2404
Angst & Fluff
(A/n: Angst gets a little rough.)

Mina's POV

"You're just so selfish," I scoffed.

"Mina please I don't want to argue," Y/n sighed.

"You told me last time you wouldn't miss the concert!" I raised my voice.

"And I told you I'm sorry," she got up and looked at me. "My job is what pays the bills in this apartment."

"You know what then?" I folded my arms across my chest. "If your job is more important than me, then we're done."

"Mina," she sighed. "Don't do this. I couldn't have missed this meeting. It was about my-."

"Yeah sure Y/n," I shook my head. "It's all about you, isn't it?"

She gave me a sad look.

"No it's not," her voice got quiet. "Mina everything I do is for you."

"How many times have I heard that before?" I rolled my eyes. "I don't need this because I already know the next thing you'll forget is our anniversary."

"Mina please," Y/n stepped forward and held my hands.

I slapped hers away and held mine up.

"Don't touch me," I walked away from her office.

I went into the closet and began packing a duffel bag.

"Mina I'm sorry," she said from the bedroom.

"I'm not," I growled. "I'm leaving. Maybe you'll figure out what you truly missed out on and not do the same thing to another girl."

"M-Mina," she tried following me to the front door. "Wait please."

"Goodbye Y/n," I slammed the door after dropping the key on the mat inside.

I walked away, anger fuming off me. I made it to the Twice dorm. I did the signature knock, Jihyo opening the door.

"Mina?" She gave me a weird look.

"I broke up with her," I set my bag down.

"You did what?" Nayeon shot up.

"I broke up with Y/n," I shrugged. "She makes me too many promises and I'm done with her breaking them."

Nayeon teared up then ran to our room. Jihyo went after her.

"What's wrong with her?" I pointed as I looked to Jeongyeon.

"We know something you don't," she got up. "I think you'll regret breaking up with her."

Jeongyeon walked off after the two making me confused.

"Why would I regret making a good decision?" I furrowed my brows.

Y/n's POV

I stared at the door, waiting for it to open again. My hands trembled with fear and sadness.

My lips quivered, a tear dripping from my eye. I felt my breath get caught in my throat.

"You didn't let me finish," I whispered.

I sat onto the floor, bringing my legs to my chest. I set my arms on my knees then buried my head into them.

My tears began to fall rapidly, soaking my sleeves. Memories played back in my head as I thought about Mina.