Hectic Schedules-Yujin

Yujin (IVE) x Male Reader
Angst & Fluff
(A/n: Requested but they asked not to be mentioned.)

Y/n's POV

I watched as Yujin walked to me quickly. We both had hats and masks on. She ran to me a little before we went into a secluded restaurant.

We took our hats off.

"You realize how much I've missed you right?" She hugged me tight.

"I missed you too Yujin," I buried my head into her neck.

She ran her fingers through my hair, sighing deeply. After we pulled apart, we were taken to a booth.

I smiled at her, feeling my heart flutter.

"So," she nudged me. "Are you excited?"

"For the come back?" I felt my hands get jittery. "Most definitely."

She smiled brightly, soothing my arm. We orders our drinks and food.

"How's being the leader of your group?" I teased.

"Well Gaeul Unnie influences them the most to misbehave," she shrugged. "And Hyunseo always follows suite. I don't know how Chan Oppa does it."

"Well between Jeongin Hyung and I," I snickered. "He has his hands full."

"Of course you start shit," she teased.

I licked my lips, wanting to kiss her. Yujin looked around before kissing me softly. I closed my eyes and savored the moment.

With us both being idols and dating, it was hard. The stress along with our busy schedules made it hard for us to meet up.

We pulled apart before smiling at each other. I pulled her closer to me, wrapping an arm around her shoulder.

"I love you Yujin," I kissed her head.

"I love you too Y/n," she giggled.

———————————————

"Have a good night Yujin," I looked down at her as we approached the door to her dorms.

"You too," she quickly pulled her mask down.

She did the same to mine, kissing me quickly. I let her walk in the door as Wonyoung quickly waved to me.

I walked off, going back to the dorms. I sighed deeply and entered the building.

"There's our maknae," Chan came to me. "Where were you?"

"With Yujin," I shrugged.

"Y/n you know we always say this but maybe you should take a break from her," Minho patted my back. "Our hectic schedules are not place for a relationship."

"I know Hyung," I sighed.

"Go get some rest okay?" Changbin rubbed my shoulder. "We have a busy month or two."

I nodded then went to my shared room. I saw Seungmin perk up at the sight of me.

"Hey maknae," he waved.

"Hi Hyung," I got my sleep wear.

"How's Yujin?" Jeongin asked.

"She's good," I nodded.

I went to the bathroom and changed. I sighed again, I hate these hectic schedules.

"Goodnight Hyungs!" I shouted in the dorm.

"Night maknae!" They shouted back.

I got into my bed that was next to Jeongin's. He looked at me.

"One day at a time," I whispered.