Workout Buddy-Naeun

Naeun (Ex-APINK) x Male Reader
Requested by Fonshin
⚠️Smut⚠️ & Fluff

Y/n's POV

"Babe no," I laughed. "Like this."

"I can't stretch like that," Naeun whined.

"Give it a try," I encouraged. "I know you have it in you."

She rolled her eyes playfully before stepping in front of me. She did the stretch but almost fell.

I caught her then put her back onto her feet.

"You tried," I shrugged.

"I'm gonna beat you up," she glared.

"Awww baby," I kissed her forehead. "You don't want to be my workout buddy anymore do you?"

"Okay look at me," she motioned to her body. "And the look at yourself. You're a tank and I'm just small."

"I'm not a tank," I pouted.

Naeun giggled before pecking my lips.

"Hurry with your reps," she patted my arms. "I don't want to miss my show."

"Yes because it makes since that you'd rather watch a show with commercials yet if we record it we can skip them," I teased.

"I won't be your workout buddy anymore if you don't stop making fun of me," she put her hands on her hips.

"Yes ma'am," I went over to the pull up bar. "I'll make it quick."

~~TIME SKIP~~

"We already worked out today," Naeun whined.

"Yeah but I'm bored," I shrugged.

I started doing push-ups before my girlfriend got onto the floor with me. She got under me then giggled.

My smile grew before I did more push-ups, kissing her each time I went down. She finally stopped me, wrapping her arms around my neck.

We kissed each other deeper until I got off the ground. She clung to me tightly as I took us to the bedroom.

Naeun ripped off my tank top then moaned into my mouth.

"I think I'll keep you as my workout buddy," she smirked. "I don't want anyone looking at you like I do."

I took her shirt off then undid her bra. We stripped the rest of each other before I got on top of her.

Naeun wrapped her legs around my waist as I stroked myself to full hardness. I pushed into her.

I thrusted gently until she relaxed. My cock was clenched hard by her walls. I lowered my head to her neck.

She moaned into my ear as I created my marks on her skin. I felt her nails dig into the skin of my back.

The girl bucked her hips up into mine. I moaned before kissing up to her lips. She held my cheeks, not letting me go.

I started to thrust hard, our skin slapping together. Naeun pulled away from me before moaning loudly.

My hair was tugged hard as I buried my head back into her neck. I groaned lowly feeling her walls choking my cock.

"Harder," she whimpered.

I did as she asked, slamming my cock into her. Naeun gasped before I felt her thighs quivering.

My teeth but the skin of her neck gently as my cock was choked by her pussy. I felt a small fish of liquid, telling me she was holding back.

"Cum babygirl," I kissed her cheek.

I leaned up, seeing her eyes shut tight. I felt her cum around me. My cock pulsed before I buried it deep inside her.

My load released, coating her walls. I moaned before Naeun flipped our positions. She smirked down at me.

"I think I'm getting stronger than you," she teased.

"Oh really?" I chuckled.

Naeun nodded before moaning. I sat up as she rode me. Her eyes stared deep into mine.

I held her close to me, my hands gripping her ass. I felt her lips on mine as I tipped my head back.

She slipped her tongue into my mouth, trying to dominate me. I smirked then slapped her ass hard.

Naeun faltered, her bounces getting jittery. I moaned feeling her walls squeeze my cock tight.

"Fuck," she threw her head back. "Y/n!"

I latched my mouth onto her nipple, stimulating her more. I heard her gasp before she held the back of my head.

My hand gripped the other, rolling her nipple around. Naeun tugged my hair. She rode me faster.

I panted as I met her bounces with some thrusts. I slapped her ass again, smirking as she let out a shrill squeal.

"I'm going to cum," she panted.

"Do it," I cooed. "I got you babygirl. We have all night if you want more."

She nodded then kissed me once again. I felt her cum around me, her juices soaking my cock.

I came inside her before she laid down next to me.

"So am I still your workout buddy?" I chuckled.

"Of course you are," she moaned.

I watched as she kept twitching. I rubbed her hip soothingly.

"Are you okay?" I asked as I moved her hair out of her eyes.

"That was a tough workout," she giggled. "But it's one that I could do everyday."

"Yeah?" I snickered as she crawled on top of me.

"Mhmm," she bit her lip. "I love you."

"I love you too," I kissed her lips. "How many more reps do you want to do?"

"How ever many you want," Naeun winked.

"You're going to be sore tomorrow," I flipped our positions.

"That better be a promise," she looked into my eyes.

"Oh it is," I smirked. "It definitely is."

~~TIME SKIP~~

"Why are we at the gym so early?" Naeun whined. "It doesn't make sense."

"Because if we get done earlier," I explained. "You get more time to watch your shows."

"Okay you got yourself a deal," she immediately ran off.

"God I love that girl," I shook my head with a smile. "So much."

"Y/n let's do squats first!" She waved me over. "I wanna see that cake!"

"Aish Naeun," I shook my head. "My butt is not that big."

"Sure," she slapped my ass.

"Ow," I rubbed the spot. "That hurt."

"Now you know how I feel," she smirked. "Now please load the bar. I wanna go first."

"Yes Princess Naeun," I teased. "Anything for you."

She slapped my ass again.

"Shut up," she playfully growled.

🔹Kenni🔹