Baby-Elkie

Elkie (Ex-CLC) x Male Reader
Requested by Rogue0175
Fluffy Fluff

Y/n's POV

"Elkie," I called.

"What?" She came into our room.

"Come cuddle me," I reached for her.

"Are you sure I'm not older than you?" She teased. "Because you sure do act like a baby."

"I'm a baby for you," I smiled.

She giggled before kissing my forehead.

"I have some things to do okay?" She sat onto the bed. "Then I'll cuddle."

"Why not now?" I whined.

Elkie soothed my hair, running her fingers through the strands.

"Because I have to do a video call with Sorn," she smiled. "Then some other things to jumpstart my career again."

"Got it," I nodded understandingly. "I'm still gonna be a baby for you."

My girlfriend pecked my lips then stood up. I rolled onto my stomach and watched her walk away.

"I hope she's happy again," I mumbled thinking about what has happened this year.

---------------

Elkie's POV

"Baby I'm-," I stopped my sentence when I saw Y/n. "How cute."

I walked to him before sliding into our bed. I looked at the alarm clock and saw that it was nearly midnight.

"I'm sorry I didn't fall asleep with you," I kissed his cheek. "Or cuddle."

"It's fine," Y/n turned to me tiredly. "You're here now. That's what matters to me."

I cupped his cheek and looked into his eyes.

"What did I do to deserve you?" I shook my head.

"Baby me," he chuckled. "And choose me over everyone else."

"Of course you would say that," I rolled my eyes playfully. "I love you Y/n."

"I love you too Elkie," he sighed. "Goodnight."

"Goodnight," I kissed his lips. "My baby."

I watched him fall back asleep as I stroked his cheeks. My smile grew a little seeing the relaxation on his face.

"I'm so lucky to have you," I shook my head.

"It's the other way around," he mumbled.

"I was trying to be romantic," I frowned. "I thought you were asleep."

"Surprise," he chuckled but I hit his chest. "Sorry."

~~TIME SKIP~~

I hummed to myself as I made breakfast for Y/n and I. My waist was hugged gently.

"Come back to bed," he whined.

"It's time to eat," I turned the stove off. "And it's time to wake up. You know it's gym day."

"Oh," he looked to the calendar. "It's already Wednesday?"

"Yes," I turned to him. "Come eat and you can work it off okay?"

Y/n nodded before we ate our breakfast. My eyes looked at him, watching him eat slowly.

"We can cuddle when we come home," I smiled.

"Don't have to tell me twice," he started to shove food into his mouth. "This is really good."

I smiled lovingly before I ate my food as well.

---------------

"I can't stand all those sit ups," Y/n groaned.

He fell onto our bed and grabbed his stomach. I giggled, throwing our gym bag into the closet.

"Wang Y/n you need to take a shower," I slapped his butt playfully. "You're getting sweat all over the sheets."

"Right sorry," he jumped up and ran to the bathroom.

I shook my head, smiling like a fool. I heard the shower start then I changed into my comfy clothes.

I always take showers at the gym. My eyes looked over at the bathroom door as it opened after the water was shut off.

"I'm clean!" Y/n cheered.

He ran into the closet with a towel around his waist.

"What a baby," I mumbled.

My boyfriend came running out of the closet, gently tackling me onto the bed. I was held tightly.

"Cuddle," he buried his head into my chest.

I stroked his hair, turning on our TV. We watched some of our favorite show before I heard small snores.

"Baby?" I tapped his shoulder softly.

My lips curled into a loving smile.

"I'll let you sleep for a little bit then," I kissed his forehead. "You big baby."

"I'm an adult," he grumbled.

"I love you just the same," I hummed.

"I love you too Elkie," he smiled. "A lot."

I continued to stroke his hair, watching the TV intently. Y/n snuggled his head more into my chest.

"This boy," I giggled. "I know what you're doing."

"No you don't," he whined.

"You always do this," I played with his hair more. "Every time."

He pouted at me before huffing.

"You're a baby," I sung playfully.

"I am not!" He whined more.

"Baby Y/n!" I squished his cheeks.

"No!" He tried pulling his head away.

"So cute!" I giggled.

"Yah!"

🔹Kenni🔹