Dance Mentor-Lisa

Lisa (Blackpink) x G!P Reader
Requested by ChrisMiles13
⚠️Smut⚠️

Lisa's POV

"I can't," I panted.

"Oh come on," the company choreographer patted my back. "You got this."

"Y/n I can't," I sat onto the floor.

She looked at me before nodding. I watched her grab my water and bring it to me. I accepted it gratefully.

"Why are you saying you can't?" Y/n nudged me. "Lisa, I helped you train up until now. You've never back down from a dance challenge."

"It's just so...," I sighed. "Fast. I don't get it."

"Well everything has its challenges," Y/n chuckled. "Just like me, it took me forever to find a company who saw my potential to teach me. And now I'm a dance mentor."

I glared playfully at her before smiling. I set my bottle to the side. I crawled over to Y/n and hugged her.

"Lisa?" She raised a brow.

"Just hug me," I whispered. "I need you to."

Y/n wrapped her arms around my waist. I felt safe as she squeezed me tight.

"Alright lets practice a little bit more and then we'll call it a day," Y/n whispered.

I nodded then got off the floor with her.

~~TIME SKIP~~

I looked up at the clock in the practice room. My feet were on fire along with my muscles. Y/n didn't come so I was a bit saddened.

My feet carried me to my bag and I gathered my things. I felt my phone vibrate. My hand pulled it out from my backpack.

Y/n💘
Don't give up Lisa. I'm always by your side

I felt my heart swell before I smiled.

"I can't be falling in love with my dance mentor," I felt my cheeks heat up. "Or maybe I already have."

I grabbed my bag and left the room.

---------------

"Lisa you're being weird," Jennie giggled.

"No I'm not," I shook my head.

Chaeyoung gave me a look before snickering.

"Then why does Y/n's name have a heart emoji by it?" Jisoo poked me.

"S-Stop," I looked away.

"Lisa if you're in love with her, you should go confess before someone else does," Chaeyoung quirked her brow.

"Yeah because she is definitely not going to stay single much longer," Jennie nodded.

I huffed before standing up.

"I'll be going to her apartment then," I happily left the dorms.

I walked briskly, the cool air flowing over the open patches of skin through my outfit. I soon came upon her door.

"I got this," I cleared my throat.

My knuckles met the door for a firm knock. The door opened a little after.

"Hey Lalisa," Y/n smiled. "What brings you here?"

I stared into her eyes, feeling my heart racing. I gulped as I looked down seeing her shirt off.