Claws-Evelynn

Evelynn (K/DA) x Male Reader
Requested by Shicmu9n
Fluffy Fluff

Y/n's POV

"Do you ever take those off?" I asked, entering the kitchen where Evelynn was.

"When I need to," she shrugged. "Why?"

"Because I didn't realize how much you tear up my back," I spoke uneasily.

"Hmm?" She turned me around and lifted my shirt up. "Oh Y/n, I'm so sorry."

"I-I mean it's fine but those claws," I laughed nervously. "They are sharp as hell."

"I've never really thought about taking them off," she went back to her cup. "At least, not when I'm home with you."

"Okay," I nodded.

I walked to the fridge and got some foods to cook for breakfast.

"What are you making?" She looked around me as I started to cook.

"I'm going to make your favorite and then make some snack bags for when I go to work or the gym," I got focused.

Evelynn hugged me from behind, her claws hooking into my shirt. I took shallow breaths as I sucked my stomach in.

They are so sharp. And scary.

"Baby breathe," she kissed my cheek. "You'll pass out."

"R-Right," I nodded. "Here you go."

"Thank you," she grabbed the plate.

I watched as she ate slowly as I joined her. We enjoyed each other's company, talking about work. I took her plate and washed our dishes.

"Hey I'm going to go grocery shopping," she rubbed my arm.

The claws made shivers go down my spine.

"Okay," I nodded. "I might go to the gym."

"Have fun," she pecked my lips. "I love you Y/n."

"I love you too Evelynn," I smiled.

I heard her leave before I sighed. Don't get me wrong, I love that girl so much. Her claws just scare the living shit out of me.

---------------

"So ask her to take them off when you two have sexy time," Akali slapped my shoulder. "I'm sure she wouldn't mind."

"Yeah right," I put the dumbbells up. "She never takes them off."

"That you know of," Ahri gave me a water bottle. "Next is pull ups."

"Yes thank you Ahri," I rolled my eyes. "I'm pretty sure I know my usual work out."

She stuck her tongue out at me.

"Just ask," Akali patted my shoulders. "Anyways, get on the bar."

"I'm going," I sighed. "You know, I thought maybe you being my little sister would make you more sentimental in this talk."

"Shut up," she slapped my back.

I clenched my jaw as she hit the scratches left by Evelynn. I hopped onto the bar and began doing pull ups.

"Cue extra weight," Ahri spoke up.

"Excuse me wha-?" I was cut off feeling someone jump on my back.

"Lets go!" Akali cheered.

"This isn't legal!" I whined.

~~TIME SKIP~~

"Evelynn! I'm home!" I locked the door after taking my shoes off. "Jesus Akali."

I worked my shoulders out and walked to the fridge.

"Hey," I heard behind me.

I turned with a water bottle in hand. Evelynn was peeking through the crack she created when opening a door.

"What're you doing?" I smiled.

"Well I want to give you a massage," she smiled back. "Hurry baby."

I felt my heart flutter. A massage? With those claws?

"I'm coming right now," I set my workout bag down.

"Akali told me she strained your upper body today," she laughed. "That girl."

"Yeah," I entered the room. "My little sister will be the death of me."

"Take your shirt off and lay down baby," she walked into the closet.

I gulped before pulling my shirt off and dropping it to the floor. I laid onto the bed, waiting for Evelynn.

"Did you fall or something?" She came back. "It looks like the scratches bled a little."

"Akali hit me on the back earlier," I shrugged. "I didn't notice any blood though."

Evelynn kissed my cheek, straddling my waist. I was waiting for her claws to come into contact with my skin.

I heard a cap open and shut. Soft hands touched my back. My eyes snapped open as I turned to my girlfriend.

"What?" She smiled.

"You took your claws off?" I grabbed her hand.

"Y-Yeah," she blushed. "I figured I should. Especially when it's just you and I."

I smiled lovingly before she leaned down, pecking my lips.

"Then I'll let you continue," I laid back down.

Her hands kneaded my flesh, working out the soreness and knots. I sighed deeply as she got lower on my back.

"How does that feel Y/n?" She whispered.

"Amazing," I spoke quietly.

She grabbed something, another opening and shutting of a cap. I felt her grab my left arm before massaging the upper half of it.

Evelynn did the same to my other arm before letting me sit up.

"Better?" She kissed my cheek.

"A lot better," I smiled.

She kissed my lips, turning my head to her more.

"Your hands are so soft," I whispered against her lips.

"I'm glad," she giggled.

"Oh shit," my head whipped to the door seeing Akali. "My bad."

"I swear to god," Evelynn got up. "Just because you have a key doesn't mean you can just barge in."

I put my shirt on then followed the girls out to the kitchen.

"Well I did try to send you guys a message," my little sister kicked her feet.

I saw Evelynn slipping her claws back on.

"I-I'm gonna take a shower," I walked away quickly.

"And I'm gonna go ahead and leave," Akali ran out the door.

"That's right you two!" Evelynn laughed. "Fear the claws!"

"I love you honey!" I called sarcastically.

"I love you too!"

🔹Kenni🔹