Punishment-Sana

Sana (TWICE) x G!P Reader
⚠️Smut⚠️, Angst, & Fluff
(A/n: Requested but they asked not to be mentioned.)

Y/n's POV

I typed on my computer, filling out an incident report for what happened at work today. Two guys got into it.

My manager position is only getting tougher. I can't wait to see my-.

"Jagiya!" I heard feet trampling down the main hallway of our apartment.

"Sana," I smiled.

She wrapped her arms around my shoulders from behind, pressing kisses to my cheeks.

"I have something to tell you," she nuzzled her nose against my skin.

"And what might that be?" I turned my head to her.

"Well," she kicked her feet. "Some of my friends and I want to go out. For drinks of course."

"Oh okay," I nodded. "Go enjoy yourself. I have some more paperwork to fill out for work anyways."

"Are you sure?" She pouted. "I'd hate to leave you here alone."

"Sana," I grabbed her hands, my thumbs stroking the backs of them. "How many days off do you get and actually spend them with your friends having fun?"

"Not many," she frowned. "Because I spend them all with you."

"One night is not going to kill me," I winked. "Now, have fun and be safe."

Sana nodded, pecking my lips.

"I'm going to go get dressed then," she jumped up and ran upstairs.

"I love that girl," I sighed.

---------------

"Okay I'm going to go now," Sana came back into my office.

I turned my head to her, my jaw dropping at her dress.

"You like it?" She twirled.

It was blue and strapless. There was a faint design of waves on it, but you couldn't tell without actually looking pretty closely.

Her breasts were displayed generously making me get a little hard. I readjusted myself.

"Y-Yeah," I stood up. "It looks good on you. Are you sure you want to go out tonight?"

I pulled the girl to me, looking her up and down. The dress was a bit short for my liking for her to go out by herself.

"Y/n," she slid her hands up my arms. "It'll be for a little bit, okay?"

I nodded, knowing damn well I'm gonna follow her anyways just to make sure she's safe. Sana kissed me.

"I love you!" She squealed as she ran to the front door.

"I love you too!" I smiled.

I heard the door open and shut. I went up to our room then got dressed myself.

"Let's see where she goes," I grabbed my coat and left the apartment. "Damn, she took the car?"

~~TIME SKIP~~

I finally arrived at the bar and walked in. It was a good three or five miles from the apartment. I immediately saw Sana.

She was giggling drunkly with her friends. They were jumping around and dancing. I sat on a bar stool, ordering a water.

I kept my head down, or that was until I saw a guy walk up behind Sana. He began to grind into her after she tried pushing him away.

My hand clenched my glass, drinking the rest of the water. I marched over to the guy and pushed him. He ended up punching me.