Mother Qiao stepped on high heels and hurried over to see her daughter, "Xiaoxi is not afraid."

Today was Father Lu's birthday party. Qiao Xi never came back after leaving the hall. Mother Qiao was worried about her daughter, so she brought someone to look for her.

Then, there is this scene in front of you.

Mother Qiao quickly helped Qiao Xi, helped her tidy up her collar, checked it, and found that her daughter was not injured, so she felt relieved, "With mother here, no one can bully you."

Qiao Xi looked at the familiar face in front of her, she leaned on Mother Qiao's shoulder obediently, her eyes curled, "Mom."

Smelling the faint smell of alcohol on her daughter, Mother Qiao knew that her daughter was drunk, so she ordered someone to help Qiao Xi to the car.

When her daughter left, Qiao's mother couldn't help but attack, "This person bullied my daughter, the Qiao family must pursue it to the end."

Butler Lu didn't expect that Miss Qiao's family would appear at Lu Huo's residence. Everyone saw the scene just now, and Lu Huo pressed on Miss Qiao.

The whole city B knows that the Qiao family dotes on their daughter very much, and Miss Qiao is bullied. I am afraid that the Qiao family will not give up easily.

Butler Lu was respectful and said, "Mrs. Qiao, I will tell the master about this, please wait a moment."

Next to him, Lu Huo's legs could not walk. No one was there to help him. He climbed back into the wheelchair by himself. The clean white shirt and black trousers were stained with a lot of dust, and even his hands were dirty, but it did not detract from his good looks.

He sat quietly in his wheelchair, his eyes lowered, and he patted the dust off his body with his hands.

Not long after, Mr. Lu came.

Mother Qiao's face was angry, and there was no usual respect in her tone, "Mr. Lu, the Lu family must give an explanation for what happened today."

Today is Father Lu's birthday party. It was supposed to be a lively and festive day, but an accident happened, and his face was not good-looking.

Before he came, Mr. Lu had already listened to the report of the housekeeper and had a general understanding of what happened. He looked at Lu Huo and asked in a stern voice, "How do you explain it?"

Lu Huo raised his head, he looked at Mr. Lu, "It has nothing to do with me."

The old man Lu asked again, "You offended Miss Qiao's family?"

Lu Huo's tone affirmed: "I don't."

"If not, what happened just now?"

Lu Huo frowned, "She pulled me to the ground."

Mother Qiao laughed angrily, "So many people here saw you bullying my daughter. Father, my husband and I have always respected you for being a fair person, and I hope you won't favor anyone today."

Old Man Lu's eyes sank, "The Lu family has done something wrong, and they will never evade their responsibility." He instructed Steward Lu, "Bring the ruler."

"Yes, sir."

Old Man Lu held a ruler that was nearly one meter long and pointed at Lu Huo, "You misbehaved, if you make a mistake, you will be punished."

When the words fell, the ruler in the hands of the old man Lu waved towards Lu Huo, hitting him hard.

With a loud "snap", Ji Chi brought a fierce wind.