❦One Hundred❦

[AN: I??? One hundred chapters wooo boy that sure is a number. This book was not meant to exceed 40 chapters and here I am.]

[fanart by Imatinywitch !]

[fanart by Imatinywitch  !]

[TW! Blood, violence, character death, death threats, verbal abuse, mention of sexual assault, sexual actions, consensual sex]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"All things living will one day die, the Gods are no exception. Even nebulas must collapse to make stars, and stars must collapse to make you."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Red Banquet.

Torva has been to plenty of events such as these. Living in the Arctic Empire for so long as a co-leader inevitably results in a variety of balls and banquets, meetings full of unnecessary amounts of small talk. And yet, this was the first one she found herself genuinely excited for.

Perhaps it was that she would know everyone there. Maybe it was that she would be infiltrating the party while Quackity, Purpled, and Technoblade remained outside on watch. A high likelihood of a mass murder hanging over their heads.

If both the Grim Reaper and the Blood God weren't attending, people would be suspicious.

Either way she kind of liked strapping a sheathed netherite dagger to her thigh, just out of view, shielded by her dress. A second dagger sheathed on the inside of her corset, with a vial of strength potion next to it. Torva was far from worried though, she knew the Blood God wouldn't be far.

Plus, nobody was expecting a goddess to join the banquet, just Torva Messor. Nobody knows but a select few who she truly was.

Eret was helping her zip up her red velvet dress, the fabric hugging her just right. The King helping her adjust the straps after she helped him get into his own dress. Technoblade in the other room putting on his suit. The Reaper and Monarch locked up in Eret's room getting ready, the Blood God unaware she was to be wearing a dress. She knew it would be the first time he'll see her in one, besides the one or two times they were mandatory to be worn to a ball undercover for missions.