❦Seventy Two❦

[Another meme by -AGH4ST- ]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"For once in your life, let someone be there for you."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Overwhelming joy was the first thing that attacked Eret's senses, which was immediately overshadowed by pure panic. I could practically see it written all over his face, until my vision started to blur.

I went to lift my hand to wipe at my eyes, they were blurry with some kind of sleep.

I couldn't lift my hand.

I made a noise of confusion, only for the noise to burn my throat like cheap liquor. The strain that it simply took to make noises was excruciating. Through cloudy eyes I could make out this was definitely not where I last slept, did I not just respawn? "Tor? Hey Tor I need you to stay awake." Eret was at my side, I couldn't even lift my arms, what the fuck is happening with my body? "You can't fall asleep." He repeated those words like a mantra, and I heard the door open and close, he had left?

I went to lift my arm again, just wanting to wipe the sleep from my eyes so I could see clearly once more. As I felt my arm slowly lift, the limb began to shake with effort, how difficult was it to lift my arm?

It fucking hurt why did it hurt? I just wanted to be able to see clearly again. I didn't even hear the door open again, and I didn't acknowledge people were once again in the room until a rough hand softly held my arm up for me. "What are you tryin' to do, nerd?" Tech's voice was so unbelievably comforting, his tone dropped far lower than usual and the words mere whispers.

I tried to speak but my throat wouldn't even allow me to, how do I explain what I wanted without a voice? I was tired. I began to close my eyes, maybe if I just take a nap I'll wake up okay again. "No, fuck no, you can't sleep again, little crow." Phil was immediately at my side, his voice scolding and waking me up all over again. "It might be bad if you fall asleep right now." He explained, voice almost apologetic.

I blinked harshly, squeezing my eyes shut in yet another attempt to blink away the blur. "Her eyes are clouded over from being asleep for so long, that's why she tried to lift her arm." Eret spoke and I practically sighed that someone understood. I quite literally am almost unable to see right now, it's just blotches of color. I closed my eyes again and heard the door open and close once more.

"Techno is grabbing some eye-drops for ya', mate." Phil said, and I tried to nod in response only for a soreness in my neck to act up, halting the movement. I winced before it set in that my entire body was unbelievably sore whenever I so much as tried to move a muscle.

My brain felt like it was full of fuzz, I then looked around at the two people at my side. What was going on again? Where am I? Who are these people again?

Panic set into my body, to jump up, to run, to anything. But my body wouldn't work how I wanted it to, the movements were slow and excruciating. A hand lightly grabbed at my jaw, keeping my head still. Suddenly a liquid was dropped into my eyes, I blinked it away almost immediately.