❦Forty Five❦

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Nobody is exempt from death.

And as the Grim Reaper, I choose when you fall into that void."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Now is the last time for Judas to show themself." Quackity said as we began approaching Manburg. The obsidian and flag standing tall ahead.

"Funny how you use a reference to Christianity in the presence of a God." I raised an eyebrow making Quackity chuckle. The ravenette adjusted his beanie.

"Yeah sure go by your code names or whatever." He shrugged earning a snicker from Fundy.

"No. Like, he is literally the Blood God." It was funny to me as I said it, because of course Tommy and Wilbur knew who their brother was. It wasn't by happenstance that he had never lost a battle, that his father was deemed the Angel Of Death.

Wilbur and Tommy snickered at Quackity before continuing on. And the Fox hybrid and Former Vice President were left speechless. Shockingly, it seems Niki and Eret were in no way taken off guard. It was common knowledge these days that seemingly godlike beings walked among us. Demons and Angel like beings with gorgeous wings.

There are rumors of beings able to control lightning even.

"I doubt the Traitor will reveal themselves." Tubbo shrugged.

"Well eleven stacks of TNT are on the line." Wilbur's tone was teasing as he ran ahead. Towards a large gray tower.

I watched the brunet run, no armor on his back. Hell all he even had was a bow and some arrows. Yet here he was practically running a revolution. It's like he wanted to die.

As we approached the tower a shriek sounded as an arrow ripped through the air. Wedging itself in the stone in front of Wilbur. I looked up to see Schlatt and Dream, bows pulled taught.

Schlatt let go of the string, the arrow pointed at me. I made no effort to move as it whirred toward my face. It neared me and I reached up. Right as it almost hit my forehead I grabbed the wood. The arrow now firmly in the hand not holding my scythe.

Silence fell among the people around me. I had caught the arrow.

I turned it around so the tip was pointing at Schlatt. He had frozen. "You're next old man! Hope you like being a name in the stories written about me!" I put pressure on the wood in my hand, it splintered and split in half, the parts falling to the ground by my feet.

Tech let out an amused snort.

"See you on the battlefield princess! Being in a story written about you sounds like fun!" Schlatt yelled back and waved, slinging the bow around his shoulders and stumbling away, was he seriously drunk during this war? I sneered at his words anyways. That nickname was something I would hate for decades to come.

Niki put a hand on my shoulder supportively and I nodded to her, a showing that I was okay. Someone shot at Dream, he shot another arrow in response almost hitting Eret. Whom put up his shield in response, a clang being created as they made contact.

Dream then ran off the tower to Schlatt.

It scared me, the fact that Eret could die. One slip up, if he hadn't raised that shield what could have happened? My adrenaline shot up and I gulped.

"Eret stop." I couldn't stop the words from spilling from my lips. He looked back and a few others turned around.

Eyes were on me. My reputation as the Grim Reaper on the line. I couldn't go soft now. "I refuse to let you die. Just- take this." I reached into my bag pulling out something that made others gasp.