❦Ninety❦

[TW! Nothing (: just fluff.]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Sometimes it seems as if everyone around me knows more about my life than I do."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It had become a bad habit to wake up resting in the Blood God's arms. At least, I'd call it a bad habit.

I don't think my own bed had been slept in for months. Sheets always in a state of being cold and unused.

"Mornin'." The rough voice by my ear was the first thing I heard each time I would stir whenever I woke up, followed by arms tightening around my body. At first I would think I was back in the Arctic, probably the first place I truly considered home.

Waking up in the empire, silk sheets under me with pink hair brushing against my body. You wouldn't ever hear birds that often, maybe a wolf's howl if you were lucky. It was so deathly cold not much would be out there, most resources would be exported out for the empire.

I most of the time would wake up to trained hands running through my hair, and a face pressed to the back of my neck. Tech would always wake up before me, at the rare chance I woke up before him I would turn around in his arms and just analyze his features for a few moments.

It seems that the only time his facial features ever relax is when he is sleeping. As a result, it was always a rare sight to see him truly at ease. That and when he's playing violin, maybe dancing.

Gods we should really try to bring out his violin again soon, I know there's a piano in the village nearby I could play easily. It was now I realized I was lost in thought. "What are you thinkin' bout?" He mumbled it against my neck, one of his hands rubbing circles in my waist.

"The Empire." I whispered the words, feeling him hum in response.

He chuckled, "well, what about it?"

"You playing violin, dancing, waking up with you." He exhaled slowly in response, pressing against me even more.

"Mmm, it was enjoyable, wasn't it?" His voice was a deep grumble, "I miss dancing with you."

"Do you now?"

"More than you'd know, beautiful."

Ranboo was practically bouncing as he ran forward, dragging me along by my wrist. After invading Tech's house, which almost seemed like a common occurrence at this point, he invited me to meet Tubbo and his son.

I knew it was bound to happen at some point in all honesty, after accepting the fact that he apparently had a husband or at least fiancée, it was just a matter of time. It seems he didn't expect to ever be able to safely tell anyone about the relationship, so he was probably ecstatic about me now knowing.

"Now- now Tubbo! Yeah, yeah, Tubbo. He doesn't really- well he doesn't really know that uhm-" Ranboo paused his rambles, stopping in front of a large mansion. "He doesn't know that well, uhm, you see, that you know about him and I." The teen gulped, blindly reaching for the doorknob behind him.

The house was, well, for a lack of a better word to purely express its size and design, goddamn humongous.

He opened the doors, and I was immediately met with large spiral staircases underneath a chandelier. "Holy shit." I muttered it, looking around the building.

It reminded me of our Arctic base more than anything. "Boo?! Is that you?!" I heard an all too familiar voice yell, somewhere from the left of the building. "Micheal is really-"