❦Twenty Eight❦

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I wouldn't dare defy you, so I'll listen and wait for your call. Even if it wouldn't be the one I'd make."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I woke up the next morning, I found myself not where I last was. I was now laying down on something soft.

I quickly identified it as Tech's coat. It was laid out under me while I was on my side. Wrapped around my waist was his arms, and nuzzled into the back of my neck was his face. His breath fanned against my neck and I blinked a few times, readjusting my vision.

Even in his sleep I noticed how protective he was over me. His grip was extremely tight on me, and I was pulled close against his body. He was always like this if he intended it or not.

I laid awake just enjoying being held for awhile. I wasn't really keeping track of time. At least, I was enjoying it until a certain blond walked in.

He immediately pointed at just and let out a yell.

"Oh my gods oh my gods! Wil!" Various screeches left his mouth and I heard an annoyed grumble.

"What is it now?" His voice was much deeper and more staticky than usual in the mornings.

He comprehended Tommy and raised an eyebrow.

"Wil! They are fucking cuddling!" Tommy began fake gagging and Tech rolled is eyes. I felt his grip on me tighten.

"Heh? Tommy I have no idea what you are talkin' about." Techno denied the claim but continued his hold on my body.
Tommy just continued his panicked yelling at us, frantically pointing and yelling for Wilbur.

I didn't really know what to do, and frankly I couldn't give less of a shit if Wilbur saw, so I just laid my head back down.

"I really don't care Tommy!" Was heard faintly from somewhere in the ravine. I laughed a bit to myself at Tommy's distraught facial expression.

"Hah!" Techno laughed, momentarily lifting a hand off my waist to point at the disappointed blond. Though it was quickly returned to its original position.

Tommy just sulked and walked away leaving us in peace. "That was an annoying way to wake up." Tech complained to me and I nodded agreeing.

I felt him sigh against my neck before pulling away. He let go of his hold and sat up; stretching a bit with a yawn.

"You have to wake up nerd." He lightly shook me jokingly, making me sit up and rub my eyes. "That was rude." I complained running my fingers through my hair.

He just rolled his eyes and stood up. He wouldn't admit it, but I knew he was always upset when he had to stop cuddling me.

"We need to head over to Eret. I need to tell him I'll be staying in Pogtopia and all. Oh and you'll need to meet him." I smiled at the thought of my two best friends meeting. I hope they end up liking eachother.

I walked out of the potato farm, and I heard Tech clip his cape back on. Followed by quickened steps in order to catch up with me.

"I'm gonna be meetin' some Eret dude Wilbur! I'll be back like maybe in a hour or somethin'!" Techno shouted to his twin as I dragged him up the stone stairs. The pinkette didn't bother waiting for a response.

I ran out of Pogtopia, quickly taking a gulp of fresh air. I despised caves like that. I much preferred the outside to a dusty cave with no natural sunlight.

I winced a bit to the sudden bright lighting, but I quickly adjusted to it.

"Come on, Eret must be worried." I began navigating my way out of the forest. Well, to the best of my ability.