❦Sixty Six❦

[TW: Blood, Character death, Anxiety Attack.]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I waited for you with my arms and my heart open hoping one day you'd crash into me."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What do you want from me." I said blankly, keeping that dead look on my face. I could hide my emotions well when I chose to, I could hide the fact that I wanted to cry. I simply kept this emotionless guise up, refusing to give them the satisfaction of a reaction out of me.

I could get out of this, of course I can. I can. Can't I?

Quackity laughed again, looking to his other allies maybe even friends before looking to me. "Here's the deal, Grim Reaper." He said the title mockingly, I hated it being in his mouth. The way he said it made the title seem childish and futile. I hated how it sounded on his tongue. "You come with us to be put on trial for your crimes, if you don't cooperate we'll slit his throat right here, right now."

I know if I go to this trial I'm dying, no fucking chance I walk out of that alive. Just last year if the option of Eret's life or mine was presented to me, I'd take the selfish route and let him lose a life in a heartbeat. "Tor-" Eret spoke before he cursed under his breath, the sword immediately pressing further into his skin.

"Nah, nah let him speak, let's see what our King has to say." Quackity chuckled and Fundy slightly released the pressure against his throat.

"Tor, let me die." Eret seemed desperate, and even with the glasses on I knew his eyes were trained on me.

"Well, isn't that a fucked up love story?" Quackity waved a hand, Fundy immediately tightening the grip once more. I could see more blood slip down Eret's neck.

I stared ahead at all of the men surrounding Eret, as if challenging me to take a step forward. Daring me to retaliate against them. "You all realize that L'Manburg is going to be thrown into another war because of this. I assume you're going after Tech too, we both are allied with Dream. Additionally, you're threatening the King of the SMP."

If I could just scare them off maybe we could both get out of this. Maybe there's an off chance we both make it out of this alive.

"Oh, we know. We've weighed consequences and are perfectly fine with all of them. We can handle a few people, everybody supports L'Manburg now!" Tubbo said, a large smile on his face despite the actions he was preforming. Ranboo was practically glued to his side during all of this anyway. I eyed Ranboo and he immediately looked away, probably couldn't handle the guilt.

I was silent, still glancing around the place trying to think of anything. Is there even a way out of this? One thing I hate is hope, and yet gods I wish I had some right now. "No more games Torva, take your pick. Your life or the man you love."

I froze up as I looked to Quackity and then to Eret yet again. The fox hybrid had an unyielding grip on the monarch. Eret laughed a bit so Fundy tightened the grip, and even with that Eret managed to speak. "She can't even love! You chose the wrong weakness! She doesn't love me!"

Quackity faltered, the other men all looked to me now. The woman with a monotone expression, someone who was formerly thought to not exist mere years ago. Someone who apparently can't love, which is new information to the men surrounding me. And what's funnier is that it seems this was their only plan, to put Eret on the line.

Because if what Eret said was true, that means their plan failed. They'll have to kill the King and get nothing out of it but war, they won't get the Grim Reaper's life.

I started laughing.

It was a broken laugh, one that wavered every few seconds. And as it continued on some combination of fear and anxiety began to show on everyone's faces. Even Eret looked concerned, and he was the one with a sword to his throat.

❦𝐒𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐮𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐨𝐫𝐯𝐚 𝐌𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐨𝐫❦【 DreamSMP // Technoblade 】On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara