❦Ninety Five❦

[TW! Heavy sexual interaction/ implication. ?slight degrading/ praise?. Mention of alcohol. Mention of sexual assault. Trauma being used as a weapon in argument. Night terrors.]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Dolonia"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Quackity was stood atop the wooden stage, Technoblade's metal cage closing in on the God. The bars were unforgiving, stretching to the skies paired with the hazy atmosphere.

It was like my voice wasn't working, my mouth dry, and all I could do was grip the bars of the cage squeezing all around my form. It was like they were singeing my skin.

"Technoblade has robbed our country." Tubbo spoke, voice echoing all around me, infecting my senses and overcoming my thoughts.

I looked desperately to my left, why did everything smell like blood? It all smelled like blood. Like death. Like rot. Technoblade just looked ahead motionless, even with bars pressing into his skin. The cages were so small, so tall, so malicious. Just like the stares of the men surrounding us, all somehow glaring in the exact same way.

I tried to look for Phil, yet nothing was present on his balcony. Where was Phil? I needed Phil.

"Of everything that made it special, of everything that defined it." Tubbo continued, and I winced, it was as if all of the noises only grew in volume.

I looked to Tech once more. "Tech!" I yelled, yet it seemed like my voice was just drowned out. Caught in the waves of the air suffocating me slowly, second by second.

Suddenly Punz was in the center of the crowd, but before he could so much as move, men had descended on the blond. I looked for Dream now, yet the masked man was nowhere to be seen. Who could have sent Punz if not Dream?

Punz was pinned to the ground, struggling aimlessly.

He had failed to stop the execution.

Tubbo huffed, "pull the lever Big Q." I panicked immediately, Punz tried to hit Fundy, his fist missing and being caught by Ranboo, the teen pinning it to the ground.

Quackity made his way to my cage, hand lifting. "STOP!" Technoblade yelled, finally making noise, Quackity raised an eyebrow. "Please, don't make me watch her die."

Quackity smiled.

"Adorable, quite a show, really. I guess I'll give you one last request, from one enemy to another." He simply took a few steps to the Blood God's cell, mercilessly pulling down on the lever. He didn't give Tech so much as a chance to breathe.

My body wouldn't move, it wouldn't even let me look away. I was forced to watch as Technoblade lifted a golden item from his pocket, only for the anvil to crash into his body; the totem slipping from his palm and out of the bars, landing on the wood with a defining thump.

I couldn't even scream, not as blood gushed out from under the anvil after a sickening crack.

And not after my own anvil hit my skull.

I shot up out of my bed with a scream, finally being able to let noises out of my throat. No longer bubbling up behind sealed lips.

It was blood curdling and shrill, and it only took moments before I realized tears were dappling my face along with sweat. My covers were hugging my body uncomfortably, and I kicked them away as I gasped for air.

My body felt like it was deprived of oxygen, but my heart rate only picked up when my front door slammed open. "Nerd?!"

I didn't even comprehend the title, my world still spinning as I frantically tried to catch my breath. I swear I could still feel blood pooling around my feet, my face unable to move and my lungs refusing to take in air. Yet I was dry, I was gasping for air and breathing.